Part 7-Red eyes

Miya's POV

-At School-(The secret forest)

Finally, I was able to go home. Studying here was very tiring for me.

Claude:I want to send you home, but I don't think you're comfortable walking with me.Okay bye,Miya.*Waves hand*

Miya:Claude,wait!

Claude:*Leave*

Miya:(I didn't have time to talk to him, he had already run away)

Someone was staring at them -He was Gusion-

I was walking towards the back of the school and I saw a scary forest.Then I saw someone running fast into the woods.It made me want to go into that forest.Then I chased someone who got into the woods by following his movements.He just disappeared without me realizing where he was.

Miya:(Where is  him?)Huh?!(W-wait a minute,that's not important to me right now,because...)Where I am right now?!?!?!* Screams loudly *Oh $h!*, now I'm lost!What I gonna do right now?

Wait a minute, I feel like I hear someone moving towards me.

.......:I got you!*Catch and hug her back tight*

Miya:Mmmpph!!!

.......:Huh?!A girl?* Release her *

Miya:What are you trying to do to me, kidnapper!* Stay away from him *

.......:Hey, I think you got it wrong. I'm not a kidnapper.

Miya:So, who are you trying to catch me?

.......:I don't want to catch you. I just want to catch someone who came here that is from Dark Abyys.My name is Granger,nice to meet you.May I know your name?

Miya:M-my name is Miya,nice to meet you too.I'm really sorry for saying that you are a kidnapper.

Granger:Its okay, all girls will do the same as you.

Miya:Oh, that's right.* Looks at Granger *(Huh? red eyes?)

Granger:Why do you look at me like that? * Looks at Miya *(Blue

Granger:Why do you look at me like that? * Looks at Miya *(Blue.. diamond eyes?white hair? interesting...) *Come close to Miya *

Miya:Huh?* Step back *

Granger:* Touches Miya's chin * I never thought I would meet someone different from everyone else.Especially...a girl.

Miya:(Different? What makes he feel I am different?Why is he so close to me?)* Blushing so hard *

Granger:*Blushing* I-It's just that your hair and your eyes are different than everyone else's.*Step back*

Writer:He step back because he don't want to get blushing so hard >w<.

Miya:May I know why my hair and my eyes are different from others?

Granger:I'm sorry but I don't know about it.

Miya:Okay then.

Granger:I hope you don't come here again because this area is dangerous for you to be here.Okay bye...

Miya:W-wait! Can you help me out of this scary forest? I think I'm lost.

Granger:Okay.Now you have to hug me if you want to get out of this forest.

Miya:But why?

Granger:Just do it. If you don't want, you can just stay here until you find a way out.

Miya:* Hug him *

Granger:*Blushing* (It will get better)More tightest!

Miya:(You gonna will be kidding me! I can't do anything, this is the only way I can get out of this forest) * Hugs tighter *

Granger:(Nice...)

Miya:(He makes me feel warm)

Granger:* Enter the portal *

-Portal to Miya's home-

Granger:We have reached your house.

Miya:Wait a minute,how did you know my home?

Granger:I just mentioned where your house is, and this is where your house is.

Miya:Oh,now I'm understand.

Granger:* Blushing so hard * If you understand, now you can let go of your hug.

Miya:Oh,I'm sorry.* Blushing *

Granger:Its okay.

Miya:Anyway,thanks!.* Smiles *

Granger:(S-she kill me with her smile!)* Blushing so hard * N-no p-problem,bye.* Leave into the portal fastly *

Miya:(What's with his face? he blushing right?) Nevermind. *Enters the house *

Granger is starting to appear in this part. You must be wondering why Granger isn't in the other part, right? I'm actually just making this part more interesting.Update this for 1 hour and 45 minutes for me.I'm really enjoy this and that's why I can't get enough sleep :-\

The next part, I will update in two days or just a day because I am not even busy ^o^