Part 8-Meet Again

Miya's POV

-Today at school-

-In class-

Odette:I'm sorry Miya for not being able to get you back home yesterday. I'm really sorry,I had something important to do yesterday.

Miya:It's okay,I'm understand.

Odette:Are you sure you're okay?Last week you were chased by a dog, but yesterday you were chased by a dog again right?

Miya:Well... actually not.

Odette:It's weird. Even though when you went to your house, the dog must have chased you. Why are you okay?

Miya:Actually I was sent home quickly by someone.

Odette:What?!?

Miya:I got into a scary forest as I walked behind the school.It’s because I see someone get in there, I follow his movements. Then what I remember is that he was red -eyed. He was the one who sent me home using the portal.

Odette:Is he from Dark Abyys?

Miya:N-no,he just wants to catch and fight with them.

Odette:As far as I know only Dyroth from Dark Abyss has red eyes...May I know his name?

Miya:Uh, I don't remember his name. Oh, I almost forgot his hair was black and there were white stripes.

Odette:Could it be G-granger?

Miya:Oh yes,now I know his name!Granger! Oh,how did you know his name and why your face like that? your face looks like it's in fear.

Odette:Y-you don't know his story?

Miya:No, not at all. Why?

Odette:It’s just that he kills people using his gun and plays a violin that sounds bad to let the enemy side in pain by hearing the sound of his violin.He took this opportunity by shooting all the enemies with ease.Rumors also say that he had killed his parents.

Miya:Huh?!* Surprised by what her best friend told her *(Can I believe what Odette said? Then why Granger being very nice to me?)

Odette:Miya.

Miya:.....*Quiet*

Odette:Miya!

Miya:.......* Still thinking*

Odette:Miya!!!!!!!

Miya:Yes,what Odette? What are you talking just now?

Class:* Looks at Odette who is shouting Miya's name *

Odette:Sorry guys...(I'm embarrassed if it's like this ...)

Odette:Miya, why you don't listen to me?

Miya:I'm so sorry, I just think a lot today.

Odette:What are you thinking about?

Miya:Nothing...

Odette:You always keep secrets from me, aren't you my best friend? Best friends always share opinions and secrets,but you hide it from me.Why?

Miya:* Sad *

Odette:Miya, why are you sad? I have no intention of making you sad either....

Miya:Did you say I'm your best friend?* Sad *

Odette:Yes, why?

Miya:*Hug Odette*

Odette:Huh? what's wrong Miya? I don't understand.