I love you more than you think pt:1❗💙

❗= A tiny bit of Gore, just some fighting.
[Don't play song yet!!]
{Yandere! Alastor X Fem! Reader}
|Second Person POV|

It was late morning, just a few minutes before the clock tower chimed to signal the start of the new year. Mostly everyone was hiding out somewhere in a safe, well-built, or ganged-up place to survive the night. The ones who don't, let's just take a moment to pray that they make it out in one piece.

You were looking out the window of your apartment with a great view of the streets. The clock on your desk switched to only 1 more minute before 12. A sigh left your lips as you turned off your desk lamp. This was always something you hated about the extermination, but other people should be grateful for the second chance they get down here so you try to help them as much as possible.

Even if it meant getting yourself killed.

There was a small whimper from behind you, and a series of murmurs of the event. You turned from the window and to the mini pact of demons, some crying, scared, or trying to act tough and act like they don't care.

"You guys will be safe okay? I've been doing this for years, no one has gotten killed yet." You reminded the group calmly. They seemed a bit uncomfortable but really grateful you took them in at the last minute.

It was true, 6 years ago, you started to think about others for a change instead of yourself. So, you began to have your apartment a safe house for demons who couldn't fend for themselves.
Now, you're their Guardian Demon during the exterminations. Just someone kind enough to help you to keep on living.

A loud bell rang throughout the streets of Hell as the group whimpered and cried.

It was up to you to keep them calm and safe.

You quickly went to the fridge, grabbing some snacks enough for mostly everyone and you pointed your finger to a small record player you had there too. Thankfully there was already a disk on there so the needle slowly lifted itself up and carefully to the record, earning a small scratch.

Soft jazz filled the room to block out the bells just enough to muffle them.
The ringing stopped after a minute or so, now letting the day be of its destructive and gruesome holiday. It was quiet at first, like always.

Just as you were about to lay the snacks down on the counter, you heard something from outside. You weren't sure if it was a demon or an Angel. Whoever it is, they'll probably need your help.

"Nifty!! Come out dear, it's me!"

Oh no, a lost one.

Your gaze switched to the pack who was actually starting to calm down to the music.
Laying the food on the kitchen counter, you walked down to the living room quietly.

"Hey guys, are any of you.. Nif...Nifty?" You asked carefully. Hopefully, this person was here so that, assuming male, can hide out here.

A gasp came from a small pink haired Cyclops demon as she jumped up from her spot on the floor. "I forgot about them! I need to go back!!"

You blocked off the door with a stern look, "No, are you crazy?? The cleansing just started! I'll go get your friend."
You grabbed your Angel spear from the closet and unlocked the door wide enough for you to slip through.

"Be careful! And... he doesn't really like to be helped.." She warned, almost threateningly. It was a weird feeling but you take chances, risky is for the greater good.

With a nod, you closed the door and locked it tightly. A shiver went down your spine once you started to walk downstairs. You shook your body a bit to get the jitters away. It's been a while since you had killed something besides roaches. Honestly, you liked doing this, and this could be the day you get to kill another Angel. You can finally have a backup spear just in case.