study buddies / jinyoung

wc :: 702

you and your 'best friend' jinyoung were studying together for your algebra test. both of you had feelings for each other and everyone knew it, but it seemed like you two were too blind to see each other's actions and sayings.

"it's not that difficult, jinyoung, you just find the discriminant and boom, you have the answer in seconds." you explain to him, clearly annoyed by the fact that he wasn't paying attention to you. "you know, y/n, the reason why i don't understand maths is right in front of me." he replied, looking directly into your eyes with a piercing look, as if reading your soul.

"elaborate." you roll your eyes. jinyoung got up, eyes still on yours, and moved closer to you. he kneeled down and his fingers made their way to your chin. "look at me. ah yes, see, your doll-like face doesn't let me understand those equations. your plumpy lips and innocent eyes distract me."

"jinyoung, wh- what are you saying!?" you asked, completely taken aback by his dominant self that you had never seen. jinyoung was always a clown around you, sometimes also soft and clingy, but NEVER ... whatever you call that...

he pushed your chin upwards, making you get up. he started walking slowly and threatening. seconds later you realised he had you pinned against a wall. "i can't hold back anymore, you are too stupid for not understanding how much i like you. if only you knew how many times i've daydreamed about destroying this pretty body of yours- how many times i've imagined you moaning my name as if your life depends on it- how many times i've caressed your hair but thought about your curves..."

your eyes were goggled and glued on his gorgeous face. you had never noticed how sharp his jawline was and damn were you whipped for people with sharp jawlines...

"please do all of the things you said." you whispered looking at the floor, too shy to say it to him face to face. "what do you want me to do, doll?" he teased you. "destroy my b- body and caress my curves~" you replied. jinyoung's lips met yours in a wet kiss, his tongue winning the dominance. he bit your lips, licking the blood & making you moan at the ecstatic feeling.

his hands were now on your thighs, caressing them and slowly moving upwards. he chuckled at the fact that you were wearing a skirt, making it much easier to take him right there at that exact moment. he moved your panties to the side, lips on your neck, and started rubbing your heating core.

"so wet just because i told you how much i want to fuck you?! damn are you a needy little slut..." he whispered in your ear. his fingers were inserted in your core without a warning, making you scream at the sudden stretch. "say my name princess" he demanded and you let your head fall back, hitting the wall again and again every time he got your g-spot. "JINYOUNG OH MY GOSH" you said over and over, reaching your high quickly. he noticed your walls clenching, but he wouldn't let you alone just after one round.

he inserted a 4th finger, making you scream once again, too sensitive aftee reachung your first high. he basically thrusted them into you, making you wonder were the hell he was hiding this version of himself. "I-I'M CLO-CLOSE" you said once again and his hand found your face. he grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "tell me how much you need my fingers." he seductively-whispered and slapped your cheek. "i-i really n-need you~ i need to c-come~ please j- jinYOUNG~"

"then come on my fingers, slut" he replied and gave you one of those hot looks of his. after reaching your high once again you felt your body giving up. he licked his fingers and held your hand. he leaded you to the couch and sat right next to you. your head was now on his lap, eyes locking with his.

"i wanna ruin our friendship." he said. "we should be lovers instead." you replied.