dreams and moans / jackson

wc :: 686

we should treat attraction as something to be built rather than found.

"he is so annoying, the thought of me changing classes seems so alluring every time the lesson ends..." you say to your best friend, youngjae, mad at your insanely stupid literature classmate. "i don't know y/n, but it seems like there's some mmmh tension between you two." he replies, making you even more mad.

another day, another literature class, another fight with Jackson Wang, your worst enemy. The way he always talked back to you when you expressed your opinion about something made you want to punch him. (*nct 127 cb when?*)

"he should have told her before her sister exposed him, if he didn't lie they would still be together." you said.

"uhm, you do realise he lied to protect her tho, right? why do you always have to blame others, it's always the main character's stubbornness that makes everything awkward between the duo... it was most certainly HER fault they didn't end up together." wang replies.

"will you ever stop talking back to me?" you said. "you don't even have a point bestie~" you continued. "bestie? wait till i show you how bestie material i can get..." he answers with a husky voice that could even be interpreted as seggsual.

*time skip*

you were walking down the hallway to go to your next class along with youngjae, ranting about jackson once again. "he makes me wanna throw him out of a window and burn him after eating his eyes with a fork and a knife..." you say. "damn y/n chile, i bet you have his whole goddamn murder planned..." he responds, quite scared to be frank.

before you could even realise it you were pinned against the wall. "DAFUQ—" you scream (stream it and stan dreamcatcher lolz), only to see him in front of you. youngjae chuckled at you, knowing it was his fault jackson knew how much you hated him and running away.

"so you hate me that much bestie?" he asks you with his deep voice. "leave me alone wang, i have no energy to fight with you again." you reply. "continue with the nicknames or formalities and i'll make you see stars."

he leans in and whispers dirty words to your ears. "you act as if you hate me, when in reality you moan my name in your sleep, am i wrong princess?" he continues, laughing at the irony. "that stupid ass hoe youngjae told you?! yall are friends?!" you almost cry. "childhood friends, to be exact." he responds.

he doesn't give you a chance to reply, attacking your neck and immediately finding your sweet spot. "moan it now so that i can hear it too, doll"

you can't help but do as told, him making you feel butterflies in your stomach every time his tongue twisted and sucked at your most sensitive spots. jackson noticed you pressing harder against his leg, which was between your legs. "so impatient" he whispers and quickly places his hand on your fully clothed core. "one touch and you are already soaked for me."

you shut your eyes closed at the embarassment, but he doesn't let you have your way. "look at me." he says dominantly. "tell me how much you need me."

"jackson please make me see stars~" you say, quoting his words, this time completely needy for him. he unzips your jeans and his fingers make it to your core, slowly entering and stretching your folds. he then starts moving them in circles, slowly and carefully to tease you.

his lips work wonders and his tongue won the dominance almost immediately. you throw your head back as he founds yoir g spot and starts moving faster and faster.

"i'm close~"

he continues doing his job and looks at you with lust-filled eyes. once you find your senses again you see him chuckle. he licks his fingers. "next time you want to seem tough, make sure you don't have a wet dream about me." he says ironically and leaves, you completely stunned at the beauty of his that you had never noticed.