𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭

you tried your best to act like you didn't see either of them but they both knew you did so you sighed to yourself and just waited for them to approach the three of you but it took longer than you had expected and you knew exactly why, they were doing this on purpose.

"aye get it bitch!" you and nao hyped diamond up as she was dancing on a fine ass nigga, the two of you going back and forth with your hooping and hollering.

as your body was swaying from side to side you suddenly felt a pair of hands on your waist which made you quickly turn around and you were with those turquoise eyes once again, he gave you a lazy smile and you returned it as you moved your hips faster to the beat.

you looked to your side and saw hawks was dancing with your best friend and she had her hands on her knees so you decided to mimic her as you felt one of dabis hands go to your lower back so you could arch your back more. he was easily matching your quick pace and you were surprised but you also felt the heat between your thighs, he was quickly turning you on and by his hard dick rubbing against your ass, you could tell he felt the same.

big ole freak started playing and you and nao immediately looked at each other while diamond was still in her world with the guy she was with, this bitch you thought to yourself and smiled. you and nao both removed yourselves from dabi and hawks while shouting at each other.

"but do you know your megan baby?!" nao said to you while pointing at you, you both laughed and started singing to each other.
"big ole freak, big booty, big ole treat," nao started.
"ima make him wait for the pussy, hill it till he big ole skeet," you continued while running your fingers down dabis chest but keeping your eyes locked with naos.
"feet on the bed, i'll fuck him up in the head," nao was now slowly grinding on hawks again as his hands returned to her hips but the two of you never broke eye contact.
"suck it then look in his eyes, then the next day i might leave him on read." you finished off as the both of you stuck your tongue out at each other and started cracking up.

the song continued and you were now facing dabi, he had a hungry look in his eyes and you could tell he wanted you just as bad as you wanted him but he would have to be patient because you weren't going to give in until the assigned date.

"you been feenin for me lately, goin brazy brazy, i got what you need, ima give it to you, baby," you quiety sang to the dark-haired boy as your arms wrapped around his neck and his snaked around your waist, one of them moving down to your ass to give it a light squeeze.
"you're so fucking hot and such a tease y/n," he said to you in a low voice right into your ear. you smiled to yourself, you had him right where you wanted him.

you looked out the side of your eye to see nao and hawks still dancing together but his eyes caught yours for a split second and he just continued to match naos hip movements.
you put your hand on dabi's cheek and smiled before turning around so your ass was grinding against his dick again, you could feel how hard he was getting again through the restricting fabric. you felt his hands leave your waist for just a quick moment before another pair were on you, their grip a little tighter.

you looked over and saw dabi was now behind nao and you laughed to yourself, you could tell she was tired but he must have noticed because he pulled her up so her back was against his chest but their hips were still moving in sync with each other.

you were caught off guard as hawks pulled you up as well and turned you around to face him, he smiled at you, you returned the smile.
"miss me?"
you slapped his chest, "oh shut up, what are you guys even doing here?"
"just had a feeling a fine ass girl was gonna be here so we had to see for ourselves, the girls you came with aren't too bad either, and she's been all over our friend the whole damn night," he said nodding in diamonds direction. now you had actually looked at him he was tall with short curly dark hair, he also had a nose piercing, he was fine as hell and there was no doubting that.
"dont stare at him too hard." you heard hawks laugh.
"i was just tryna see if he was even good enough to be all over diamond the whole night!"
"yeah yeah yeah, it's okay, everyone thinks he fine as fuck but hes crazy lowkey."
you internally agreed because you could see why, he was too fine but you looked at him puzzled, "crazy?" you repeated.
he nodded, "just warn your friend."
"she like em crazy so i'm sure she wouldn't mind." the both of you laughed, your hands made their way around his neck as his went around your waist.
"you look really good tonight, y/n."
you felt your cheeks starting to heat up, "you don't look too bad yourself, hawks." you took a moment to step away from him and observe his outfit, he was in a black hoodie with a denim jacket over and a pair of black jeans and white air forces, fuck, he's way too fine.
"you likin what you see?" his hot breath hit your ear, sending a chill down your spine.

the six of you guys continued dancing for the rest of the night until the club started to close and you guys had to pack it up but you had a feeling the night wasn't over just yet.

all of you were standing outside in a circle, you were sandwiched between hawks and dabi while nao was next to dabi and diamond was next to sako, trying to decide what to eat because the three of you girls were still slightly tipsy from all the drinking that had occurred tonight and the only thing you could come to an agreement on was wanting tacos. the six of you walked to a taco shop not too far from the club and once you all ordered, you started becoming impatient and really clingy to hawks.

"im so hungry hawks." you pouted at him as you rested your head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around you, scooting you closer to him, "we're gonna eat soon y/n." he rubbed your arm gently as you just sighed, you looked across the table at dabi as he looked between you and hawks and let out a small sigh. he turned to nao and started talking her as i turned to hawks and his golden eyes met mine.
"your eyes are so pretty." you smiled at him.
"how strong were those drinks?"
you looked at him like he had two heads, "they weren't that strong." you huffed and crossed your arms against your chest. he grabbed you by your chin to make you look at him, he had a small smile on his face at how cute and stubborn you were being, "i didn't mean it in a bad way, i just thought all that dancing would've made the drinks wear off quicker."
"well, we had a few shots before we even went out and then like three at the first club and we had two shots before we saw you guys." you shrugged at him.

your food finally came and the entire table was silent while we all ate, the food was hittin, or maybe you were just drunk but either way, you were satisfied and could not wait to go home, take off your makeup, and go the fuck to sleep.