i'm jealous - sapxdream

sapnap pov

after the first- traumatising- time i had found out about my two room mates, i had made it very clear i supported the two. i proudly supported lgbtq+, and these were my best friends, how could i not support them? and i was happy for them- or that's what i have been telling myself.
i always put it down to hormones, but recently after seeing them together that night, and the countless times they've kissed in front of me over the past month... i couldn't stop thinking about it.
i couldn't stop dreaming about him.
i couldn't stop wishing i was george, watching dream look at him with his deep emerald eyes, and kiss him. it made my heart flutter just thinking about if he did that to me.
ever since i was maybe 14- i have been attracted to clay.
but still- i kept convincing myself i was straight, and had help up the idea that clay was straight aswell- which helped me keep my thoughts grounded.
a fire grew in my stomach. i hated george. i was so angry with my friend. i had loved dream for years, and george just swoops in a month ago and starts dating him. he stole dream from me.
i punched my pillow in anger, and stormed out of his room.
as i shut the door, i closed my eyes and took a deep breath. your happy for them, promise yourself you won't do anything to hurt their relationship. i walked down the hall to the kitchen, and filled a glass with wine, i was only 19- but i didn't really care.
as i started to sip, dream walked up the hall from his room, and after seeing me he immediately rushed over and took the glass out of my hands.
"nick? what the hell are you doing you can't drink this."
his eyes bore into mine. i should be mad at myself for drinking wine- i should apologise it's not even mine. but all i can focus on is how close his face was to mine,how pretty his eyes were, his dirty blonde hair cascading softly over his forehead. i felt like i could almost just...
his lips were warm, they made me feel safe, but the kiss lasted only a cherished moment before clay pulled away, breathing heavily, not saying anything.
we stare at each other for a minute, trying to communicate years worth of emotions through a single look, until dream finally says something.
"sap... i love you bro, you know that. but i'm dating george, we can't do this to him. maybe if you did this... three months ago, i would've kissed back, but this can't-"
i didn't want to hear the rest of that sentence- it would make things to real.
i ran to the bathroom and shut the door, hiding from what scared me like a little boy.
i ran myself a hot shower, most people might stick their hand in it and recoil in pain, but it seems to be the only thing to get me to think clearly, even if it leaves my skin a little red.
i sigh, and start to get undressed.

dream pov

now i knew what george felt like.
it wasn't like i didn't like sap... but with george and everything now, i just can't imagine how it could work.
i stand in the kitchen, my mind desperately searching for a way to not hurt either of my best friends.
slowly, my heart comes to a cold realisation.
i can't.
a love triangle- is what they would call it. i thought this shit only happens in movies.
i almost laugh, because all my life, i have just been trying to protect the people i love, and now, i'll be the one to hurt them.
i need to talk to sapnap, we can't be together, but i love him, and i need to still be a friend, if not a lover.
i quickly walk to the bathroom.
i wince before opening the door, i imagine he might be sitting on the floor crying, it's not something i haven't seen nick do before after previous breakups.
steams covers my face as i open the door, is he having a shower?
i panic.
as i open my eyes, i see nick, standing there , face turned to mine, not even aware i'm there.
i take in his shape, tanned skin, muscular build, i can't help noticing how gorgeous sap is, and i can't help my self.
i throw away my shirt, come behind him, and slip my arm around his waist.
"hey sappy."
nicks breath hitches, and i bury my face into his shoulder, taking in his scent.
"be a good little boy for me okay? this is a treat, it might not happen again."
i chuckle as he nods slowly, and turns to look at me.
"you're so hot." i lean in for a kiss, and sapnap kisses back gently, still slightly confused what's going on.
i squeeze his waist, and i groan as i feel my dick getting hard.
"dream-"
i start to kiss the shorter boy more passionately, slipping tongue into sapnaps mouth.
nick moans, and pulls away from our kiss.
"what's wrong sappy?"
sapnap looks down at his cock, and back up to me, and tugs my arm.
"i'm impatient dream."
i laugh, "yeah, you are. but you are going to have to do a little more for me before you get the real thing."
i grin, and nick lowers himself to his knees, and starts sucking my dick.
"fuuuuuck.."
i tilt my head back in pleasure, and hold the back of sapnaps head.
nick mumbles, as i start slowly fucking his mouth.
"dream.." he whines.
"don't worry; you'll get your treat soon enough."
my cock pulsed, and i sped up the movements.
"holy shit sapnap you're such a good little boy.."
i grip the back of sapnaps head tightly, moaning wildly, until nick pulls his mouth off me.
i grumble, i was enjoying myself.
he looks up at me with huge eyes. "please daddy..."
i chuckle, how could i resist that.
forcefully, i push sapnap over the bathroom bench.
"yes please daddy, stretch me out."
i stick my fingers on nicks mouth, until i think they are wet enough.
he moans, and i can't help but smile. he's so cute.
i pull them out of his mouth, and circle them around his entrance, before abruptly sticking in 3 fingers.
"daddy!" sapnap moans out.
"is it too much sappy?"
he shakes his head.
"i just want your cock daddy, i can't wait."
i grin, " whatever you say..."
i line my dick at his entrance.
" ready baby boy?"
he nods, and i plunge inside him.
"AHH FUCK." he screams.
i lean my head back, he's so tight.
i wish george let me fuck him like this.
i thrust back and forth, and nick is a moaning mess.
"fuck.. i'm close nick."
i thrust once more, and plunge add far into saps ass.
"DREAM-"
i roll my eyes, as my warm cum fills sapnaps tight hole.
"i'll finish you off, baby."
he whines, "please daddy..."
i stroke nick quickly, and he continues to main wildly.
"fuuuck.. i'm going to cu-"
sapnaps cum ejaculates all over his stomach, and i chuckle.
lowering myself over his stomach, i slowly lick the cum off his stomach, from the groin, slowly moving up to his pecks.
"mm, i love this.." sapnap moans.
i swallow, and lean over to kiss him.
"your spoiled..." i say, as i lean into a passionate kiss.