The Promise ✨

This event happened during the The Devil at the Spade Kingdom Vs The Magic Knight, Spirit Guardians and the Elf. Morris and The Dark Triad was defeated by the Light Triad and magic knight. But they still didn't finished yet.

Asta,Noelle and Yuno already defeated the Dark Triad. Yuno got the helped by Mimosa and Langris to defeated Zenon. Noelle got the helped by Charlotte, Nozel and Rill to defeated Vanica. And Asta got the helped by Jack and Nacht to defeated Dante and Morris( even though, Nacht was still injured by Lilith and Nahama). Loropechka was saved by Asta and Nacht from Morris. Other than that,Asta was the one who defeated the high ranking devil Lilith and Nahama using his Devil Union( Black Guardians).All the magic knights, spirit guardians and Elves are gathered together to defeated the devils because the devils are still there, increasing their number because The tree of Qliphoth is still ongoing. Yami and Vangeance still didn't save yet.

" Asta! Are you sure wanted to do it?" Asked Nacht. Asta with his Devil Union. " Yeah, I think this is the only way to saved Captain Yami and Captain Vageance". Said Asta. " But! If you do this, You will trapped into the Underworld!" Nacht retorted.Asta just smiled and said " Yeah..if was trapped in there, I will find a way to out from there" " No Asta, once you trapped in there, there's no way you will get out because the only door to go to the real world is the Tree of Qliphoth but if you go to the door of hell and destroyed it from inside, The tree of Qliphoth will destroyed and you will trapped in there FOREVER!" Said Nacht.

Everybody in the present was shocked. All captains, the elves, and the magic knights.Yuno was unconscious after the fight against zenon and was held by Mimosa in her arms try to heal him.The others are too busy fighting the devils.The one who are the most scared, worried and shocked was Noelle. She heard that and wanted to stop Asta but the devils always interrupted her.

Asta silent for a minute and continued " Even though that's my fate, how can we saved Captain Yami and Captain Vangeance and to stopped the tree of Qliphoth?.I can't destroyed the Qliphoth, and I can't destroyed the door from the outside because it was put with some strong cursed. The only way is to destroyed it from the inside in order to make the door completely vanished.If we didn't do this, all the seven gates will open and the world is finish" Nacht silent for a while. Asta then smiled " It's okay Vice Captain Nacht, I will do this for the sake of the world. Remember, my dream is to become the Wizard King and the Wizard King duty is to save the world and the citizens even though he must to sacrifice his life.." Nacht wanted to replied but, Asta was right. He was always right. " I.. don't wanted to admit it but... you were always doing a right thing. I still don't wanted you to go there". Said Nacht. " Everything will be fine Vice Captain Nacht, everything in this world is not impossible, I will find a way out there!" Said Asta.

Nacht smiled a bit and said " If you chose this way, who am I wanted to stopped you, I trust you Asta!" Said Nacht.

Asta then started to make his way to the door of hell but was stopped by all his friends. " Asta are you crazy?!!!" Shouted Vanessa. " Asta, please don't do this!" Said Finral ready to release his tears. " Hey Brat! I will not allow you to do that!" Zora. " Asta,we need you!" Nero. "Marie still need you!" Gauche said. " p-please Asta don't" Grey. "Asta! You saved me when we were fighting Zagred! The world really need you!"Patry. " Hey Asta!! I will killed you if you do this." Said Magna. " My best friend don't!!" Gordon. " Asta! Don't go laa, I feel empty without you". Said charmy.
" Don't do this my rival!" Leopold. " Asta, you still wasn't fight me yet, you can't do this!" Said Luck. " Yeah! Asta, if you do this, Yuno san will get mad!" Said Mimosa.Her eyes on the verge of tears." Yeah Brat! I will crushed your head if you do that!" Mereoleona. " You're the best new generation, you're the future wizard King! This world really really need you!!" Fuegoleon
" Even, you're a peasant, but you earned my respect Asta! Beside someone will be sad if you do that" Said Nozel.All the magic knights are begging Asta to not do it. But it doesn't stopped him. Asta gave the most sincere smiled and said " Guys.. captain, the elves.. thank you for that.. I know that I can't leave this world without being a Wizard King, but this is the only way, it better than let any high Ranking Devils appeared in this world" everybody silent
Some was started to cried. "If fate..say that if nacht said was true that I will trapped in the underworld forever...I...wanna say, Thank you, thank you Black Bulls for accepting me in squad.. all moments we had before, I hope we will remember until the last our breath. All the captains, the elves, Nacht, thanks for acknowledging this manaless peasant into the magic knight..I will remember it forever."