The Wedding ❤️(Part 1)

This event happened 8 years after the war at the Spade Kingdom..

8 years had passed, which is the biggest war between humans and devils. there were many casualties in that time including Nacht and Captain Vageance. Captain Yami was severe injured that put him into coma for about 1 years but after that, he begin to back into normal. The Dark Triad already defeated. Asta saved the Clover Kingdom from the devil that gave all the citizens respect toward Asta until now.Nacht sacrifice himself to defeated the high ranking devil.Although it gave Asta depressed for about 6 months but with the helped of his friends and especially his Girlfriend (Noelle) Asta already move on from Nacht death and his  attitude was back as usual but with a little matured.Noelle already accepted her feelings with Asta and already confessed toward him which is Asta reciprocated the feelings and they started dating for about 2 years.Nozel, Nebra and Solid was happy to hear about this. They didn't wanted to interfere their relationship because they wanted Noelle to be happy.She deserve it and plus that's the rest they can do to pay what they had done to Noelle when she was a child.Asta was assigned to be a captain of the Black Bulls and Noelle is his Vice Captain.Yami was retired from being a Magic Knight same goes with Charlotte who they live happily with their family. Current Wizard King was Captain Fuegoleon who will retired soon and give the title to Asta as a Wizard King.Yuno on the other hand was the Prince of the Spade Kingdom because he determined to proceed his father will to guard the Spade Kingdom. Although, Yuno was married and his wife is Mimosa. They got together after the event of the war before.
Currently, Mimosa was pregnant with Yuno child and they live happily at the Spade Kingdom as a Prince and Princess.

At the beach

      There are two people. One with Silver Hair woman with her hair down and beautiful pink eyes and the other one is  Ash Blond hair man with his green eyes. They were watching the sunset together. Although the man was very nervous at that time because he had to do something drastic something that he was waiting for. " Hahahahha..you're so funny, I always know that you're really jealous when I'm with someone else" Said Asta. " Huh?! I'm not jealous, I'm just wanted to make sure that you was okay that's all. Said Noelle blushing.
" Oh yeah., then how about this, remember when I go to Nean to meet Rebecca and played with her siblings. I noticed that you followed me at that time but ignored it.When Gauche little sister Marie asked me to marry her, I noticed that your faced was red and annoyed.. hahaha, did you really jealous with some a little girl?" Said Asta chuckled. " Hmph! What are you talking about? I don't remember that" Said Noelle embarrassed. " Haha, yeah yeah you don't but I do" Said Asta. " Enough Bakasta, or else I will not sleep with you again!" Said Noelle blushing.

      " Awww, is my girlfriend mad? I'm sorry dear.. I promised I would not embarrassed you again" Said Asta smiling. " Well, that's not enough" Said Noelle. " Oh right sorry" said Asta. He then brought Noelle face toward him and kissed her lips passionately while Noelle reciprocated it. They kissed for about 1 minute and separated from it, leaving a trail of Saliva.
" Better now?" Asked Asta. " So much" Said Noelle smiling.

      " By the way Noelle, I really like when you did that before, that show that you really cared  about me and doesn't wanted anyone else to steal me away from you even with a little kid. I like that Noelle." Said Asta while kept watching the Sunset. Noelle face was blushing really hard. Even though, they are together but Noelle still feeling nervous whenever Asta praised her. " Hmph.. w-well, th-thanks I guess" Said Noelle. They begin to watch the sunset with a comfortable silent but suddenly..

" Okay, Asta. You can do this!" Thought Asta as he begin to breath in and out. " Hey Noelle" Called Asta. " Yeah, Bakasta?" " could you stand up?" " Hmm, okay.." Noelle then stand up. " Alright here I go!"

Asta then go in front of Noelle. His left knee was on the ground while the other was up. There is something that Asta hide behind him.
Noelle watched this. She couldn't helped but blushed and confused. " Ba-bakasta?" Said Noelle.