Chapter 9

𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍9:05 ━●─────── 45:15  ⇆  ◁  ❚❚   ▷  ↻

𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
9:05 ━●─────── 45:15
  ⇆  ◁  ❚❚   ▷  ↻

Note: This book will be turned into a Zhongli x Reader. I had a hard time thinking of how this book will go since there are a lot of male leads. It would be a lot easier for me to focus on one character-- after all, I did just come back from writer's block. In short, this book will be continued.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was already dark out when (Name) finally decided to make something healthy for them to eat. "Venti?" (Name) called out from the kitchen, she wanted to ask if the food she planned on making would be good enough for him. Not many people like vegetables and soup combined together so she asked first.

Mizu never really liked vegetables but she sister somehow manages to make her eat something healthy. In addition, Mizu seemed to have been eating very well ever since she met Zhongli and Childe. She'd be pampered by those two, leaving (Name) to handle Mizu's attitude later after the two men left.

Come to think of it, Zhongli haven't visited for for days, he did say that he wasn't sure if he'll be able to visit in a week or so. Having Zhongli around keeps Mizu calmer, making their home peaceful and all.

"Yes?"

"Would a vegetable soup enough as a dinner? We don't have much stock of food.." (Name) was a bit ashamed that she didn't have enough to serve a wounded person. Sure, she had Childe's money to buy things and foods they needed but she can't leave her home yet 'till her younger brother comes back home.

Kaito has been gone for too long and it's making (Name) worry. She knows that Kaito is responsible enough to come home but this time.. she's too worried. Her mind had many thoughts such as the scene of Venti's bleeding body by a tree trunk were replaced by Kaito. Her brows furrowed as she shook her head to erase her negative thoughts.

All she could do for now is just pray to God that her brother will be able to return home safely. But, is there really a God? Her faith in God wavers as her mind drifts off to many negative things that may happen in her life once again.

"Anything is fine, really." Venti shook his head at what (Name) said. At this point of life, he'd just eat anything since he never really had some.. mora to buy what he want. Most of his meals consist of apples and sometimes his 'good' friend Diluc would give him food out of pity.

"Alright."

While making the vegetable soup with left over ingredients, she looked back at Venti who was watching her back as she cooked their meal. "I'm curious, why would someone do 'that' to you?" She asked, who would dare to harm such a nice young man?

In her eyes, Venti seemed like an angel enough, though she have no say on what other people think of Venti since she doesn't know Venti that much.

Scratching his cheek, Venti gave a reply sheepishly, "Ehe, I don't know?" His reply sounded like a question itself, it seems he doesn't even know why he was attacked like that.