Intro♡

●ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ●

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

Most of the one-shots are my future works, that I will publish later. The one-shots will mostly include one chapter from the book in my drafts.
The one-shots will mostly be of BTS.
There will be slow updates, so don't think that I've stopped this book or is on hold.

You can request a particular idol's scenario/one-shot to me if you don't want to read only BTS's one-shots. It would be good if it's from TXT or Stray Kids cause I stan them or NCT but I will still try.

Request here

You know that I got more books to complete, so your requests might take time. Also, I don't think I will be able to do ALL of your requests. So, don't hate me :')

Important: Your name will be in this whole book will be Eunji. The surname may change according to the plot.

ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

This book is a pure work of fiction/imagination. All the things are my imagination. Please don't take it seriously. If you found a K-pop idol as an antagonist, that doesn't mean I hate that idol. I love every idol and I kept that idol as an antagonist because I think they are perfect for them. If I find any hate comment against that idol that crosses the line for me, I will not hesitate to delete or report that comment.

The scenes are originally made by me. Please do not copy it as I put a lot of effort into this. If you are reading this story, please inform me.

Every story is inspired by a story. So, if you find some scenes in the book similar to another one, then that means it was inspired by that book, NOT copied.