Roger Rabbit (Chapter Four)

[Vic]

Alright, here we go. Off on tour. The biggest tour of our career. It was hard to wrap my head around this all, or maybe my mind was still a little fuzzy from Kellin's scent lingering from our hug. It sure felt amazing to have that boy in my arms. I sigh. If only I could have him in my arms all the time, with no judgement from anybody. The fans sure would approve, they ship Kellic like its their day job! And Mike approves, but that might just be because he's my brother. Part of me thinks I should tell the rest of the guys in the band. Hey, they might be able to help me out. Okay Victor, you can do it. It's just Jaime and Tony, they're basically family.

"Yo guys, come out here for a sec." I call back to the other three, who were busily unpacking their belongings. They all sauntered over to the couch I was sitting on with curious expressions on their faces. "What's up man?" Jaime asked. I took a deep breath and prepared to let the truth out. "Well guys, I need to be honest with you all about something. I know most of you know that Kel and I are best friends, and that we really grew closer during Warped Tour. But what I want I tell you is that...that...that I love Kellin." I finished quickly. "Duh dude, everyone loves their best friend?" Tony said. Oh. He didn't get what I meant. "No Tone, I meant like love love. Like, not just best friend love." His facial expression changed from one of confusion to one of pure glee. Him and Jaime high fived. What the heck? Jaime turned to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Vic, man, we know. It's painfully obvious. Also, we support you 100%!" I let out the breath I had been holding in the entire time. They support me! I knew they would, but it's still good to hear it. "Thanks guys! Now, I noticed this bus is fully equipped with a PS3 and the new Grand Theft Auto. Let's steal some cars and find some sexy pieces of CGI ass!" I love my band. I just love them.

[Kellin]

I flopped down in my bunk and groaned to myself. I still can't believe that Vic and I wore the exact same thing. I saw Mike mutter something to his brother when he saw us matching. I wonder what he said? Whatever it was, Vic didn't want him to say it obviously. I must say that Mr. Victor Fuentes looked rather hot. He must've been working out since we last saw each other, there were ripples of muscles visible underneath his fitted tee, and don't get me started on those biceps. He was perfect before but now, oh Lordy now that boy is a god. I find myself wishing for the billionth time that he wasn't straight. If only he was on the other side of the fence then maybe I'd have a chance.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by Jack prodding me with God knows what. "Kel, the tour JUST started. Don't go being all Debbie downer on us in the first ten minutes..." he said. The thing with Jack was he always knew when something was up. He was the first person I told when I came out of the proverbial closet, and as awkward as it was-he was my first gay kiss. I tell this dude everything, but I still haven't told him about my feeling for Vic. It's now or never I guess...

"Jack can I tell you something?" I said quietly. I didn't want the others to overhear. They're like my brothers, but they're like the brothers that run and tell mom the second they see you taking the last of the cookies. They can't keep secrets worth shit. "You know you can tell me anything, always." he said. "Well, I'm in love with a boy. But he's straight and that makes me upset. I can't put it any simpler than that." He chuckled. Why is he laughing? I'm being serious here! "I don't think Vic is as straight as you think bro, he seemed pretty into that hug earlier..." WHAT? He knows? How? "How did you know it was Vic?!" I demanded. Again Jack laughed, fucking giggley shit he was. "You talk in your sleep, the whole band knows Kellin. We've known since the beginning." Oh, damnit. The beginning? When I first came out? Oh boy...that means they know that he was the reason I switched sides those few years ago. He patted my shoulder, "It's alright, it's our little secret. We all support it, by the way. Kellic in real life would be so hot!" and with that, he left me alone in my bunk.