Chapter 3

Encouraging y'all to like and comment~

____________________________________

Third persons POV

After recovering from his mini panic attack, Jimin finally mustered enough courage to talk to the famous Instagram boy that suddenly followed him.

In an hour of talking, Jimin learned that he was Jeon Jeongguk, or Jungkook for short. He was 21 years old, and he lives in Busan, South Korea, majoring in Cinematic Photography. He was an Instagram influencer, Jimin discovered.

After 5 hours of talking, the mochi face boy felt more comfortable with the influencer. Jeongguk told Jimin that he found his Instagram account from his best friend, Hoseok, who's a senior choreographer at the university's dance club Jimin was also partaking in. After learning that he's also friends with the ball of sunshine, Jimin found himself enjoying his conversation with Jeongguk.

'jeonnyjung: oh I forgot to ask you, how was your day?'

Jimin found himself smiling at the message.

jiminiee: it was pretty uneventful, the professors didn't assign new tasks today but overall my day went pretty well. wbu?' Jimin replied back

'jeonnyjung: it was fine too, just stayed up in my room all day working out :>> '

'jiminiee: oh thats cool :D'

'jeonnyjung: so uh idk if this is too early to ask but... do you maybe wanna get coffee tommorow?'

Jimins eyes widened. Did he just ask if he can take me out on a date?

He thought that it was pretty soon, considering that they just met 6 hours ago. But he didn't wanna pass the offer of going on a date with a cute dude.

'jiminiee: oooh going out in the middle of a pandemic I see? what would your followers think about you now?'

Jimin replied with a shit eating grin on his face.

'jeonnyjung: haha very funny, but yeah it's just somewhere near your place anyways'

Jimin was a bit skeptical. Would this guy he met off the internet be willing to travel to Busan just to meet a fellow like him? And how did he know where he lives?

'jiminiee: I guess we can meet up...are you free tomorrow?'

'jeonnyjung: totally. it's a date then? wear casual clothes bub. i'll be picking you up at 11am :))

ps: im not a stalker, hoseok told me your address'

It's a date then.

A/N: I changed my ig account name to @azwaell for anyone who's wondering (regards to the note I posted on the board)

-Azrael