{3}

I haven't updated because I'm lazy but anyway thank you for being patient.
Pictures aren't mine until stated otherwise.

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
When Saiki speaks it's the same as always "speaking" telepathically.
*when a sound is made*
When it's someone's perspective the 'thoughts' don't count unless it's Saiki or just 3rd perspective.

Mizuki's pov
___________________________________\(^o^)/___________________________________

*riiing*

An alarm i never set one? I turned it off and laid there. I started drifting off again when I heard a sudden opening of the door to the room and a loud voice.

"Good morning-."

"You're still asleep, oh c'mon i made breakfast and everything."

I sat up and saw a girl with blonde hair and green eyes.
(picture at the top)

"So you are awake great now get and get dressed we need to be at school by 8:45."

I looked at the time and it was 8 o'clock, I looked back at the doorway and the girl was gone. I decided not to think about it and looked in the wardrobe for a school uniform i found a few which looked oddly familiar.

I decided to shake it off as nothing I changed and went downstairs and to the dining room. I saw her eating sitting there with a plate across from her, i noticed she had the same uniform as me. I sat in the seat across from her.

"So what school are we going to?"

"We're going to P.K. Academy remember silly."

As soon as she said the school name it instantly clicked. I sat up abruptly and said
"P.K. ACADEMY!"

It made so much sense why everything seemed so animated, why the uniform looked so familiar even the school name.
I was in the disastrous life of Saiki k i couldn't believe it.

"Calm down didn't think you'd be excited about school."

"If I wasn't before I definitely am now!"

I definitely fangirled in excitement. I can't wait I can already tell this is gonna be amazing!