{4}

The school uniform for better visual

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
When Saiki speaks it's the same as always "speaking" telepathically.
*when a sound is made*
When it's someone's perspective the 'thoughts' don't count unless it's Saiki or just 3rd perspective.

Mizuki's pov
___________________________________\(^o^)/___________________________________

As we were getting ready for our walk to school I remembered, I still don't know her name.
"You know my name but I don't know yours" I stated.

"I guess you're forgetful too, it's Charlotte."

"I'm not usually i guess it just slipped my mind, how long it our walk to school anyway?" I said quickly changing our topic of conversation.

"8 minutes away I guess why, are you that excited?"

"Very" I said with a quick reply.

___________________________________________________________________________

We were currently headed to gym. When we got there there were students lining up, I saw a man standing on the podium on a stage on the right when we walked in.

"I guess we should line up with the other students, huh?" I said breaking the silence between me and Charlotte.

"Yeah i thought there would be more people here i guess we're early."

"Yeah" I replied

__________________________________________________________________________

Time passed and the man now revealed as the principal was saying his speech.

I looked around amongst the students and saw a tuft of pink hair, Saiki.
Then I saw a certain tall someone with a streak of blonde across their somewhat hair, Nendo.

Nendo walked up behind Saiki I was close enough to hear Nendo say "guess who!"
Then Nendo proceeds to say "hey buddy" Nendo kept speaking but I zoned out halfway through.

"Who is this old guy that keeps talking to us?" Nendo said, I took a deep breath trying to hold in my laughter.
Not soon after Takahashi (that's how it's spelled right if not please correct me) collapsed dramatically might I add.

Nendo ran to Takahashi in a panic kneeling down and grabbing him by the shoulders saying "what happened buddy are you dead?!" Which also made me want to laugh. Nendo shook Takahashi above him in the air, then put him down and punched Takahashi in the face multiple times, and then the best part Nendo kissed Takahashi.

A teacher showed up practically out of nowhere and told Nendo to go to the nurse with Takahashi and told Saiki to come with so Nendo wouldn't do anything more stupid which didn't do much when I watched what happened next for this episode.

____________________________________________________________________________
Fin done with this chapter.

Finally got the energy to write so here.