Chapter 20

"Ah tae-" Jungkook was cut with a pair of soft lips touching his "ah! Tae it's too fast!" Jungkook moaned and moaned while Taehyung couldn't control himself, he suddenly stopped thrusting into Jungkook's hole to let the boy breathe for a little, o...

"Ah tae-" Jungkook was cut with a pair of soft lips touching his "ah! Tae it's too fast!" Jungkook moaned and moaned while Taehyung couldn't control himself, he suddenly stopped thrusting into Jungkook's hole to let the boy breathe for a little, once the younger started to calm down, Taehyung immediately gave a big thrust which made Jungkook scream in pleasure "Taehyung ah! Ngh!" Taehyung thrusted in a normal speed to let the younger have a steady pace of breathing, "tae- it- its so good" he moaned, "Jungkook, I'm gonna cum" Taehyung said as he fasten his pace to reach his climax, soon Jungkook came to his stomach while Taehyung came in Jungkook's hole.

It has been about a 3 months since that lady, Joonin came to our house.

(A/n: btw Jungkook is about 4 months preggo )

"V darling did u miss me?" Joonin asked as she wore a tight black shirt dress which showed her curves perfectly, she looks to the left to see a boy about the same height as her, wearing a big black hoodie "V darling, who is this?" She asked as she pointed to Jungkook who was confused and shocked "what do u want Joonin" Taehyung spoke in rude tone which shocked Jungkook "oh darling don't be so rude, I'm just visiting" she said as she walked closer to Jungkook "hm, your quite short for a male, but u do have something, which is an ugly face" she said as he spit on Jungkook's face.

"Joon fucking nin-" Taehyung tried to speak when joonin cut into his words "no no,I'm sure your lover would like to know your past right?"she said as he slapped her "hah" she laughed as he held her face "V ah~" she moaned  while Jungkook stared at her in horror "DONT YOU REALISE THAT U PLAYED WITH MY HEART? I FELL I LOVE FIRST AND THIS BITCHES JUST COMES AND TAKES U AWAY, DO U KNOW HOW I FEEL?!" She screamed  while Jungkook felt bad , he slowly walks to her and hugged her gently, she cried and cried while Jungkook just patted her back.

She sobbed as she kept apologising to Jungkook for everything she said about him "I'm so sorry for saying that to you, I apologise" she cried "I just couldn't keep the act anymore, it's painful to know that he dosent return feelings" she sobbed, Taehyung went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of warm water, he handed it to Jungkook who gave it to her "it's okay, everyone feels that way when u get rejected, I'm sorry for taking away the Man U loved dearly" Jungkook spoke softly "no no, I understand why he likes you, your kindness and attitude even after I called u a bitch" she smiled sincerely while Jungkook returned the smile, Taehyung slowly walked forward and spoke "I apologise for playing with your feelings, I hope u will find love one day" he spoke as he reached his hand out for her to shake which she did "I shall take my leave, sorry for the trouble" "no no it's okie" Jungkook smiled .

Joonin walked to her car and she felt happy that they were so kind to her but her sincere smile vanished "oh how easy it was to trick that boy" she wiped a fake tear "I will go anything to get V"
And the car drove off.