Ch. 5 - Hattori Destruction

As the bell to end the day rang, Tatsuya exited 1-E to reunite with his younger sister, Miyuki, once again. Hiro walked beside Tatsuya and asked- "Where are you headed?", as to which his curious and nature showcased itself. The tall man looked over and replied with his stoic tone and face: "I'm going to meet Miyuki, did you want to join?" as to which he had given a nod back to the tall figure. Who wouldn't want to see Miyuki? She was literally engineered to be a generally perfect female. Though, Hiro didn't really know how to feel about anyone yet. As they walked across the hall, the young and short girl had caught sight of them and speed-walked over to see Tatsuya as she gave him a smile.

"I missed you, brother." She said as Tatsuya replied, "I missed you too, Miyuki." which slightly confused himself. "They had only been away from each other for a few hours... is that how close their bond is?" Hiro thought to himself, shaking his head lightly as he put his hands in his pockets. While he was spaced out, Miyuki had walked up to him and leaned over to try to figure out what he was thinking about, which caught Hiro off guard as a flustered look overcame his face. "Are you okay..?" she asked as he replied with a stutter, "Y-yeah.." she squinted "Hmph.." and with that a stoic and deep voice cut between them, "Shall we get going to the student council room?" as to which Miyuki smiled and nodded to Tatsuya as they walked in that direction.

Considering the fact that he had to go with Mayumi anyways- this was really the only reason why he followed them. The cold girl put her hand up to the door as she knocked lightly, a cheerful Mayumi responding, "Cooome iin!" as to which they stepped in with Hiro behind them. Mayumi looked at Hiro and only smiled as her attention darted to the supposed twins. "Ah yes, Tatsuya!" she started as Hattori turned around and gave a scowling look at him, "This is the vice president, Hattori Gyoubushoujo Hanzou!" as to which he asked, "Why is he here? And chairwoman, I thought you wouldn't use my full name anymore!" 

The hostility in Hattori's voice didn't help his situation.. Hiro knew that he had a thing for Mayumi, and Hiro particularly did not like this Hanzou figure. Mayumi replied, "Well.. uhm.. he's a new member of the disciplinary committee!" as to which it was quickly shot down by Hattori, "BUT, He's a course two student! A weed!" the hostility in his voice rose as Hiro shifted himself in the room so that he was at Mayumi's side. The bloodlust in his eyes was unparalleled to most students at the first magic high school, and that immediately suppressed Hattori as he knew that Hiro was a member of the committee despite being course two but- that was Mayumi's brother after all.

"Though that may be true.. and my brother may have scored low on the exams.. his practical skills far surpass those at that school!" as to which Hanzou began to raise his voice, nearly yelling back, "Don't let your misplaced nepotism get in the way!" A brief moment of silence ensued as Tatsuya stepped forward, adjusting his tie as he walked to the window, staring out it next to Hattori as the death glare continued against him. "Chairwoman. I would like a mock battle with vice president Hattori." as to which Mayumi stuttered: "Y- Yes.. we'll.. head there now." which was met by another scowling look from Hattori. As everyone left the room to head over, Miyuki walked over to Tatsuya and looked down teary-eyed as she began to spoke shakily.

"I-- I'm sorry for always.. g-getting you into these situations.." she looked down as if she was about to cry, which was met by a soft hand on the side of her face. "It's okay, Miyuki" Tatsuya started as he continued "you're always getting angry in my place- I'll end this quickly." The petite girl nodded and cheered up as they both walked out to battle room three.

As they prepared in a room, with all of the student council members except for Juumonji present, Tatsuya opened a suit case and pulled out something labeled "SILVER TAURUS". Loading the magazine in, Hiro immediately recognized it however kept his cool- it would be bad if they both got exposed here. Hattori held a cocky smirk on his face as Tatsuya walked into his position. Mari walked up in between them and held up her hand before stepping back. "The rules are simple, no magic that will harm each other, and no physical contact- you both understand?" as to which Hattori and Tatsuya both nodded in near unison as Mari waited a few seconds before bringing her arm down. "Begin!"

If Tatsuya were a ghost.. he vanished from nearly everyone's view and appeared behind Hattori, sending psion waves that forced a heavy bout of sea sickness on him, causing him to fall unconscious. They were utterly amazed to say the least with the only other conscious young man in the room not being too surprised with the proclaimed "Demon of Okinawa". Meanwhile himself was known by the JDSF as the "Reaper of Okinawa", without even really being known identity-wise. All the Great Asian Union knew was that the Japanese had a possible spike mage on their side, the Japanese considered him as a sort of guardian, protecting their land, and that was enough publicity for Hiro to go back into hiding.

Hiro looked to Mayumi and nodded, "Your judgement wasn't wrong," which gained a smile from both Miyuki and Mayumi. His legs began to move as he walked towards the tall individual, placing his hand out as he said to Tatsuya: "I look forward to working with you Shiba," as to which a mutual sign of respect was reached between both individuals. They both nodded as Hattori soon began to come to, immediately getting up however, slowly. Hanzou bowed to Miyuki as he said, "I.. apologize for how I reacted.." as to which the young lady smiled and said- "It is okay.. I understand your opinions." Rising, Hattori looked towards Tatsuya and strayed away as he looked back towards Mayumi, apologizing to her in a similar manner. With that being said, they all exited the battle simulation room and not much really happened after- which prompted them all to head their separate ways and head home.

---

Authors Note: Sorry for my recent inactivity! I was busy dealing with SATs.