Chapter 45 - I Like You Alot

In the morning, when Cooper woke up, he was a bit sad not to see River, but that all changed a couple of minutes later when he came in shirtless. Automatic, Cooper smiled and hid half his face in the covers, and River noticed and sat next to him. "Hey."

"Where were you?" Cooper asked, lowering the blanket a little.

He brushed a few hairs out of Cooper's face and smiled at him. "Working out."

Smirking, Cooper looked at his torso and it was obvious he had just worked out from how tight his muscles looked. "That's hot."

"You think that's hot?" River smirked back, talking in a teasing way.

"Just a little." Cooper found it extremely hot, and if he kept thinking about what River looked like while working out, he'd get horny.

"Maybe we should work out together one day." By the sounds of it, he was being serious.

Cooper thought about it and laughed, "Um, I'd love that, but I'd rather just watch you. I don't do all that extra stuff like weight lifting; I prefer to run." He always hated doing weights during athletics, and tried his best to get out of it by saying he didn't feel good.

River looked at him weirdly and laughed, "You're so weird." He said before getting up and going to the bathroom.

When he came out, Cooper went in and washed up, walking back out seeing River sitting on the bed on his phone. Upon seeing Cooper, he threw it to the side and smiled at him, putting his hands on Cooper's waist to pull him closer. "Sorry I was so tired yesterday." He apologized. He had fallen asleep three times; the first time was after they talked, and he didn't wake up until two hours later and was awake for a while but then fell back to sleep again while watching a movie and didn't wake up until dinner time.

Cooper put his hands on both sides of River's face and leaned down, hovering over his lips. "Don't worry about it. I just wanted to be with you and it doesn't matter if you were tired, sick, or whatever."

River looked deep into Cooper's eyes and brought him even closer, a smile making its way into his face. "I like you a lot."

Giving River a light kiss that lasted for a second, Cooper pulled away smiling, "I like you a lot too."

With one hand on Cooper's waist, River had another on his neck, and they were even closer than before as they kissed again. Feeling his soft lips against his, Cooper felt like he was melting, and he knew this was going somewhere when River licked his bottom lip asking for entrance, and he let him, wanting whatever was going to happen. His hands trailed down River's tight arms and felt his abs, making both their pants tighter. When they accidentally rubbed against each other, he let out a hiss and pulled Rivers hair, making him moan all while his hands were busy feeling up Cooper, who was enjoying it, loving River's big hands on him.

Breaking the kiss, Cooper kissed under his jaw, making his way to his ear, biting it softly, and earning a light moan from River, who then grabbed Cooper's butt pulling him closer. Cooper smirked to himself, loving the reaction he was getting, and continued kissing, biting, and licking down River's neck.

When Cooper pulled away, River had a dazed look in his eyes, and Cooper pushed him on the bed, still smirking and biting his lip turned on by his boyfriend's hot body. Putting his hand on River's abs, he felt them before kissing his chest, taking a second longer when it came to his tattoo before continuing his journey down his stomach and stopping at his waistband. Asking for the okay with his eyes, River hesitated but nodded, and Cooper pulled his shorts down, leaving him in his black underwear and kissing his members outline. Hearing River let out a hiss made him smile and bite his bottom lip as he finally pulled River's last layer of clothing down, releasing his hard member.