viii

(A/N) I just wanted to say thank you so so much for 228 reads, this was originally meant to be a story to humour my friends but I've started to actually like it so I'm putting a lot more effort in on the most recent chapters, thank you again :-) and sorry again for the f-ed update times, school and stuff has been keeping me busy :(

George was surprised by the sudden kiss from Dream even though he was going to ask for it. Dream pulled away from George and started going extremely red and gave George a look saying "Was that alright?" to which George replied with a small barely audible "Yes" while nodding his head.

While wiping the tears from his eyes and pulling George back into the hug and George whispered "I love you, remember that, please" giving Dream a reassuring smile to try to comfort him after what he had just been told, Dream just replied with a simple but love-filled "Thank you, I love you too" they then decided to go to bed so they'd have some energy for the exams they had the following day.

George drifted off to sleep after a couple of minutes but unfortunately for Dream, he couldn't sleep and his mind was racing with all that had happened in the last hour so he decided to text Sapnap.

Georges Husband

Hey dude, you up, I need to talk to you, some shit went down

it took Sapnap a few minutes to reply and Dream was worried as he usually answers nearly immediately, "he could always just be asleep" he said to himself.

Samsung fridge

Yeah, sure, what happened? OMG DID YOU FINALLY ASK HIM OUT?!? or did something bad happen?

Georges husband

1. no. 2. yes.

Samsung fridge

Oh no, what happened?

Georges husband

So remember when I told you my parents kicked me out of the house when I came out to them as being bi? Yeah, I got a call from my mom saying that I'm not even allowed to visit them for the holidays this year.

Samsung fridge

Oh shit, I'm so sorry dude, you don't deserve that. your parents are assholes.

Georges husband

Upvote on that last statement! one good thing that came out of the day though was I hugged George!

Dream deliberately left out the parts where he and George said that they admitted their feelings to each other just in case George wanted to keep it a secret

Samsung fridge

AWWWWWWW, Good for you dude, have you finally got it through your stubborn skull that the boy is literally head over heels for you?

Georges literal future husband

Ig, but it could've been a friendly comfort hug

Dream knew it wasn't but he didn't want to say anything to anyone without Georges prior permission

Samsung fridge