1) First Cover

Yes, I am talking more about this lol

Ik I already did in the des but lEts gO mOre iNtO  ✨ d e t a i l ✨ ✍✍✍

Alright so. The seawing with her tongue out is Current!  My second ever wings of fire oc lol I don't draw her often but I still love her and am still working on her complete backstory!

The Icewing she's scarring is Frostbite(yes, Ik in both Winter Turning and Darkstalker Legends there already a mention of an animus named Frostbite but eehhh that was a long time ago lets pretend that didn't happen lol). He's quite the scrollworm and sometimes I accidentally play him a little too much like starflight...

Anywayyyy below them, adjusting the banner/board thing is Rainfall! My dragonsona/sona! Her story has two versions, one darker and actually nsfw and one a tinyy bit more lighthearted and sfw. She was my very first wof(wings of fire) oc!
She's a Rainwingg

Next, helping Rainfall adjust the thing and where we can only see their head issss Nightfrost! I actually made them pretty recently on a live on insta(shameless self promo XD my insta's @//rainfall._.likes_drawin_qwq )
Their a Night/Icewing hybrid!

Aand at the bottom doing something with two scrolls is Amber!
She was my (believe it or not) tHird wof oc! She's casually a jewelry maker and designer that works and lives in the main town of sandwings!

And uh yeeaa?? Idk lol

I have a  l o t  of ocs....too many one could say....

....*yeets self*  b a - b y y e e e e e e