σηє

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 -
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒
"I wαɴɴα вe ѕoмeвody тo ѕoмeoɴe, oн, I ɴever нαd ɴoвody αɴd ɴo roαd нoмe."

   "Time to die" Said the robotic voice coming from the Feder boys' video game.

   "Turn that shit down Greg," yelled the oldest daughter from somewhere in the house.

   Greg simply ignored his sister. This was a typical summer day in the Feder household, the two boys would play video games all day, whilst their sisters did their own thing.

   The oldest daughter, Mackenzie, made her way into the sitting room, walking towards the couch, before taking a seat, scrolling on her phone.

   "I am the biggest agent in Hollywood, and you just made me angry." Yelled the father, Lenny Feder, on his phone, as he walking into the sitting room holding a box, which Mackenzie assumed was a board game.

   Staring back at her phone, she turns it off, sitting it on the sofa before turning towards the door where her father stood.

   "And now I'll pull Brad Pitt from your movie. I'll pull Julia Roberts from your movie." He continued, beginning to get frustrated, "I do not care, Sandy. That's right, you better back down."

   Before changing his mood, "Thank you, have a good fourth of July. Alright, love you too." Mackenzie rolled her eyes, it wasn't surprising, as this was typical behaviour of her father.

   "Sandy?" The girl assumed.

   Her father turned to her and nods, before turning his attention to all three of the children, "How you doing, guys. Kenz, Greggie, Keithie?"

   The two boys ignored him, whilst Mackenzie answered, "Good, only these two shi-" before seeing the disapproving look on her fathers face, and changing her words, "Idiots, won't turn this down."

   Shaking his head with a small chuckle, "You guys ever hear of a game called Chutes and Ladders? Pretty awesome game."

   "You remember playing it right, sweetheart?" Lenny asked his oldest.

   "Yeah, we used to play it all the time, when i was a kid." Mackenzie answered, smiling nostalgically.

   Lennie begins explaining the game to his children, but the two boys are mainly focused on their video game, only slightly listening to their father.

"Yeah, and what happens? The winner gets a training bra?"Greg said sarcastically. Mackenzie grabbed his ear and twisted it.

"Aah- Kenz, Stop!" He yelled at his sister.

"Mackenzie!" Lenny said sternly.

Letting go off her brothers ear she turned around, but not before thumping him in the stomach, earning a groan of pain from the boy.

"Yeah, Dad," Keithie said looking towards his father, before turning back to wards his video game, "that game sounds like it sucks."

"I'm telling you, this was the greatest game. Me and my buddies would play it." Lenny told the boys, "We'd go down in the basement, drink hot chocolate-"

Getting cut off by Keithie saying, "I wouldn't mind a hot chocolate right now."

He shouted while continuing to look at the video game, "Hey, Rita. Rita."

"Dude, you gotta text her. She doing laundry," Said Greg, taking his eyes off the game for two seconds.

Keithie grabs his phone and texts Rita, the nanny.