ƒινє

𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - 𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐀
"Aɴd ғιɴαlly ιт ѕeeмѕ мy loɴely dαyѕ αre тнroυɢн, ι've вeeɴ wαιтιɴɢ ғor yoυ"

The next morning, Mackenzie woke up feeling arms around her waist, she couldn't remember falling asleep in a bed.

Turning around to face the person who has their arms on her waist. Mackenzie looks up and sees Johnathan staring straight back at her.

She jumped up on the bed and apologised, but Johnathan grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down beside him.

"Stop apologising Kenz," Johnathan said, smiling at the overly nervous girl.

"But-" Mackenzie started before she was cut off.

"I forgive you Kenz," Johnathan said, "I was just upset, I thought there was a spark but maybe it was just me who felt it."

"No, I felt it too," Mackenzie jumped in, "I really like you Johnny...but i'm not staying."

"We can make it work, Kenz" Johnathan smiled, "I believe we can. Besides we still have today."

Mackenzie nodded, before jumping into his arms, smiling brightly.

   Her heart began beating faster and faster as Johnathan's face came closer to her own. He inclined his face towards hers and laid his mouth upon her own. Her first kiss was magical. She felt her soul was opening up and seeing every colour of the world. Her feelings could not be put into words, there was no figure of speech to describe this indescribable feeling she felt.

   Johnathan felt as if his whole world was changing, he had been waiting for this his whole life. All the love inside his soul was being given into this kiss. He felt as if his body was about to explode with the feeling of happiness, the feeling of being rarely safe in her hold. Her lips were like heaven, soft like the clouds above. His mind filled with millions of thoughts but, at that moment he pushed them away, desiring nothing more than to enjoy this moment.

   The moment lasted longer than expected, but once they separated, they went straight back, not being able to get enough of each other.

•·················•·················•