𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙘 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐯𝐞,
 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝"

★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★•★

•𝔹𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧•

I crash my lips onto hers as i open the car boy and pick her up from the way we were sitting, the exact way i carried her out the school. I groaned as she bounced, so she wouldnt fall out my arms. I close the car door as i pull out my keys to open the house door, as me and y/n are fighting for dominance. i opened the house door and shut it closed. She starts holding my face closer, as close as she could. all you could hear was heavy breathing.

•𝕪/𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧•

I felt her bite my lips, she tasted like *your favorite fruit >:)* . Every step she took rubbed me against her hard and it turned me on so much more. She groaned into my mouth and it sent shivers down my body. we take a break just to look at each other. I see how plump and sore her lips are. her pink lips. perfectly fitting on mine.

"fuck i want you in me so bad... god i just wish you could fuck me so hard against your bed" i say in my head as i bit my lips

"say less." Billie replied as she started running up the stairs.

"i said that out loud?" i said i put head down in embarrassment

She arrived up the stairs and lifted up my chin with her finger.

"dont worry kitty." she said as she winked at me.

she opened a room door.i look around. wow.

Is this her bed room? damn

Is this her bed room? damn. she sat me on the bed.

"by the time i come back i want you in your bra and panties. nothing else." She said.