Chapter Three :D

-Corpse POV-

—————

Corpse felt his tail fluff up as the loud school bell ringed. Carefully, Corpse grabbed his own tail. He smoothed it out so no one would notice it, then let it sway back down.

Corpse jumped up as he felt a hand touch his shoulder. "Eek!" Corpse screeched, as he turned around. A girl, by the looks of it an Angel type was standing behind him. "Sorry. I just happened to come by the classroom, only to see you and that boy being the only students left here."

Corpse narrowed his eyes, 'other student?' The girl put both hands on Corpse's face, and turned his head to face Sykkuno. His head was laying on his desk, his hands clenching onto his scarf. Sykkuno was snoring quietly, and Corpse blinked.

"H-He's sleeping?" The girl with chocolate brown hair nodded, "Apparently." She responded, as she took Corpse's hand and led him to Sykkuno.

"Do you know where his dorm is?" The angel asked, as Corpse shook his head. "To be quite honest, I haven't gotten to mine." He admitted, as the angel rolled her eyes. Corpse frowned, "What? Don't tell me you know yours already?"

The angel narrowed her eyes, and smiled a bit, "I do actually. Give me your room number." Corpse took out a wrinkled piece of paper from his hoodie's pocket. "Room 560.." Corpse said as the Angel nodded, "I know where that is! I'm Rae by the way!"

Corpse smiled under his mask, "I'm Corpse, and the one sleeping childishly on the desk is Sykkuno." Rae chuckled a bit, before placing her hand on Sykkuno's shoulder. Sykkuno jolted up instantly, knocking over his chair with him in it.

Corpse held in a laugh as Sykkuno stumbled up. "I-I what h-happened?" Sykkuno said, wincing as he put a hand on his face. Corpse blinked as he noticed a streak of blood coming from his forehead. "You okay?" Rae said as Sykkuno nodded, "D-Do you maybe h-have a b-band aid?" Corpse looked in his pockets, 'I was sure I had- Oh!'

"Here," Corpse said, pulling out the band aid. Sykkuno reached out for it, and blinked as Corpse pulled it away. "Just stop stuttering gosh darn it!" Corpse spat, as Sykkuno pulled his scarf over his mouth. "S-Sorry.. I-I'm not used t-to having f-friends.." Corpse took a step back, 'friends..?'

Sykkuno rubbed his arm, "Sorry, w-was that too f-fast?" Corpse shook his head and Rae smiled, "We can all be friends!" She said cheerfully, looking at Corpse and back to Sykkuno. Corpse smiled too, and gave Sykkuno the band aid.

Sykkuno carefully unwrapped the band aid, and placed it on his forehead. Sykkuno tried to pull his hair over it, and when he was finished looked up at Corpse and Rae. "Do you know your room number Sykkuno?" Rae asked calmly, probably not trying to scare him.

Sykkuno nodded shyly, "560.." He said, then trailed off as he saw Rae smile. "That's Corpse's room too!" She said happily. Corpse rubbed the back of his head, as he noticed Sykkuno's face turn red. 'Is he nervous to be my roommate? Is he.. Scared of me..?'

"G-Great!" Sykkuno said, it was obvious he was trying to sound somewhat happy. 'He's a bad liar.' Corpse thought as he sighed. Sykkuno immediately looked over to him, "Y-You okay?" He asked, Corpse could see worry in his gaze.

'How can someone be scared but still care for you?' Corpse thought as he nodded to Sykkuno.

Corpse could tell Sykkuno was sweating uncontrollably. 'Why though?' Corpse asked himself again, as he took Sykkuno's hand. "Cmon Rae, you said you knew where room 560 was?" Corpse asked, recalling the conversation they just had.

"Yup! We should eat lunch first though." Sykkuno and Corpse looked at each other then back at Rae, "G-Good idea!" Sykkuno said, trying to pull away from Corpse's grip. Corpse let go of Sykkuno's hand, and watched as he stumbled down again.