Seven

Andrea pov

The ride back was silent. Everyone was tense from the events that occurred at the mall. I was a little shaken up at first but now I've calmed down. That guy trying to feel me up resurfaced negative memories. Armani doesn't let go of my hand the whole drive. Sometimes he tightens his hold or squeezes my hand. I catch him sneaking glances at me a few times. I think he's worried. Either about me or something else on his mind. I should talk to him about it when we are in private.

We pull up to the house gates. The guards immediately let us in when they realize who we are. Giovanni parks in the driveway and gets out. Me and Armani follow after them. I speed by all of them, slamming the door open and running upstairs to my room. Once I get there, I fall head first onto the soft covers. I sigh and close my eyes. 

I hate shopping.

I hear a knock on my door. I glance back before answering. "Come in!" Armani walks into the room, closing the door after him. He sits down cross legged on my bed. I move to be more comfortable which gives him the chance to pick up my head and place it on his lap. I smile at him. He grins back, running his hands through my long brown hair.

"We never brought that laptop." I tell him. He curses under his breath.

"I forgot about that." He says and sighs. "I think we need a laptop for school. So maybe we can ask for them to take us back." I nod in agreement. "Sounds good."

We don't say anything for the next few minutes. The room is filled with a comfortable silence. I hear Armani let out a shaky breath.

"Are you scared Rea?" My eyes pop open at his question. Scared? Of what? I sit up so I'm facing him. "Scared of what exactly?" He shrugs. "Our new housemates, going to a new school, life." He jokes at the last one. I shrug and answer, "I guess. We don't know them. And I don't really like new people. Neither do you. So how are you holding up with everything?"

"Fine I guess. I'm scared they're going to hurt you or me. I don't think we can take 5 bulky guys." I smile sadly at my twin brother. "Yeah I think they would snap us in half. If they try anything though, we pack up and run. We only need each other anyway, right?" He nods with a soft smile. 

"True that. Twins over all?" I grin at our little motto we have. "Twins over all." I repeat, sitting up and removing my head from his lap. 

Armani brings me in for a side hug. "I love you little sis."

"Love you more bro."

Wait. Little sis?

"Little sis? We're the same age you dingus! We're twins for christ's sake!" I exclaim, hitting him upside the head. He laughs at my reaction. Armani falls back on the bed as I stop hitting him. 

"So back at the mall, in the food court, you said Marcel was pretty cool." Armani points out cheekily. I hum at his words. "You said Giovanni was too." I tell him with a grin.

"Yeah. Guess they weren't that bad. Giovanni is interested in my paintings and drawings. Oh and get this! He reads too. Finally someone I can talk to about books." I put a hand on my heart, adding a dramatic gasp for effect. "Hey! You can talk to me about books." I swat his chest and he laughs.

Alright I admit I don't really care about reading. I also don't care about school as much as my twin does. But he can still talk to me about it. I suppose it's better if he talks to someone who has the same interest though. "I'm happy you're bonding with them." I tell him. "I'm not the only one bonding with our siblings." He says smugly. I shrug and fidget with my fingers.

Armani's hand comes into view. He places it on mine, stopping my fidgeting. "What's wrong Rea?" I look up at his genuine expression. He gives me a small smile that helps calm my nerves