Fourteen

^The school above^

Warning: Mentions of blood, violence, and torture.

May or may not be a warning: This chapter has 10,931 words

Andrea's pov

After we were rained on, I joked with Armani the whole way home. When we arrived, the guards at the gate seemed to be relieved. I think I saw one praying in the back as soon as he met our eyes. Okayyyyy that's totally not weird.

I know we're fabulous and terrifying at the same time, but I didn't think we revealed our crazy side that much yet, did we?

The gates open and we walk in. Armani had gone under my umbrella as soon as it started pouring so we're sharing one now. The audacity after he mocked my prediction of the weather.

I should become a meteorologist. That's what they are called, right? I usually call them the weather predicting people.

But instead of being inside with all the other people doing scientific predictions and using the weather machine thingy that I think they're hiding somewhere, I would be on the rooftop smelling the air and looking at the clouds.

That's how I determine when it'll rain. And Armani says it's stupid when it always comes true. Shaking my head.

"Did you see the way they looked at us?" Armani whispers to me as we walk up the driveway. I nodded. "That was weird. They looked relieved." I told him. He turns back suddenly and quickly looks forward, dragging me along with him.

"Hey! What-" He shushes me. He actually shushed me. As if I was interrupting his favorite tv show or something. How rude.

"What is it?" I whisper. Armani looks around his surroundings as his dark brown eyes take in the large mansion.

"Nothing it's just... one of the men at the gate, he called someone as soon as we walked by him. I heard him say something like capo. That's Alessandro, right?" I nod. "Yeah unless he called Leonardo because he's next in line. But yeah it was probably Alessandro."

"Why do you think he called Alessandro so sussy?" I asked him. He ponders for a bit before glancing at me.

"Probably to let him know we're home. I didn't know they were even here. I thought they were supposed to be getting back home late?" Armani responded confused.

We walked up to the front door and I'm hoping that it's open. Cause I don't have a key and I don't think Armani does either. I pat the head of the lion statue that is next to the front door. Armani opens the door, which is thankfully unlocked.

But as soon as we walked into the foyer, we're bombarded by Alessandro and all our... uh brothers I guess? I'm going to have to get used to that. I thought I only had a twin brother but apparently there are four more older ones. Which is going to get some taking used to.

Armani and I freeze. I don't know whether it's from shock, fear, or all of the above.

Alessandro, Giovanni, Roman, Leonardo, and Marcel are all standing in front of us with their arms crossed. They're standing side by side. What is this? The Brady Bunch?

Leonardo and Alessandro are emotionless as always, they seem to be relieved along with everyone else.

But that relief soon turns to anger.

"WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU?" Roman booms throughout the foyer. I flinch and Armani grabs my arm, squeezing it. His nails dig into my skin. He really needs to cut them, they're so sharp like a mountain lion or some other kind of wild animal.