INTRODUCTION

OK, so a bit of warning for you, these are straight-up drafts. The crap, unedited, unrefined versions of the chapters-to-be in this new TPN X READER book. They may be filled with A/N, and I cannot be sure how accurate this actually will be to the final story. 

A bit of an FYI, compared to the other story, [Y/N] is a lot more... how to put this... serious? Less-laid back? Humourless?? don't worry, she's also lovable, witty, intelligent, and sarcastic. (All the best qualities for a [Y/N], might I add)

So, essentially, you'll be reading slightly-crappy writing, and also being able to see into my brain. FYI do not feel the need to respond to any of my A/N's, lol. Its just my open speculation. Though you can still respond if you like.

If you still wish to read, then, A) wow, determination right there, and B), I love you.

OH SHIT YEAH- FYI, 90% OF THIS STORY WILL NOT MAKE SENSE FOR SHIT FOR PEOPLE WHO AREN'T AT LEAST CAUGHT UP IN THE OTHER FANFIC, AND/OR HAVE FINISHED THE MANGA, BTW.

LMAO, anyhow, enjoy, bebs~~~

-----

With the door opened wide and the bright light entering from the other side, the man looked like a god as he walked away. He turned to them, his shining silhouette pivoting as such. "Goodbye, Peter, [Y/N]." The young man spoke brightly, but there was something unreadable behind that smile of his. Something that sent fear shivering down into the two children's bones. 

"Wait-!!" The boy exclaimed, reaching out towards his older brother. But the light slipped through his fingers, and he was gone.

----- (POV here? Might change it. Possibility of moving this section to later. More detail?)-----

"Are you ready?" The green eyed man asked, although there was no particular interest behind his words, as if he already knew the answer.

"Yes." The [h/c]-haired answered, with a simple nod of her head. Her white haired brother knelt down before her, sticking a small device into her hands. 

"Repeat your orders." He spoke, looking into her monotone [e/c] eyes. 

"I am to report to you on the condition of the farm, children, the special package, and caretaker weekly, or as necessary, along with reporting about the Grandmother's plans, loyalty, and psyche. I am to stop any attempted escape of the cattle children without mercy." The 4-year-old girl repeated the words that had been relentlessly drilled into her. 

The long-haired man smiled. "Good." It was a humourless smile, devoid of amusement. One which only showed that he was satisfied with her response. "And my warning?" He asked with the tilt of his head.

The [e/c] eyed girl blinked, her shoulders shrugging slightly, the words one she thought no importance of. "Don't get attached." How could she become attached to children born to die? It was unthinkable. 

The green eyes crinkled in a rare, true, smile, as he spoke his next words. "Goodbye, [Y/N]." 

The [h/c] girl nodded her head. "Goodbye, Peter."

His smile quickly turned into a frown as [Y/N]'s hand gripped onto the door handle. "Why won't you call me brother?" His words had a pinch of humour to them, as he long-since suspected and knew the answer. "You still referred to 'the traitor' as that until not long ago, didn't you?"

The four-year-old girl stayed quiet as she stared at the door, before turning the handle and pushing it open. "Goodbye, Peter." She repeated as she left, walking down the steps gingerly, towards the car and chauffeur that awaited her.