Prolly chapter 2ish

(Phil is a fat ma- cute. I mean cute. yeah.

Btw after writing the first...what...5-10 or smth chapters I'll probably start editing for real and publish them on the other account.

Anyhow, it depends on how good this book seems to be going

and also how busy my life is.

Hearing y'alls input helps with that LOL

Also, don't mind me switching between using numbers and their names to identify the children. It makes sense- considering how [Y/N]...learned(?) about them, and her upbringing, but it's not a very convenient way to write, so we're going to switch between them for now until I decide for certain.

As well, there's the deal with chapters being bland- I usually make them lest bland after editing, so I can assure you they'll be more entertaining and descriptive when I start publishing.

anyways

I need other verbs etc for 'narrowing eyes' because I used that one a lil too much this chap.)

-----

"Oh! There you are, [Y/N]!!" 63194 exclaimed as the very girl walked past her. [Y/N]'s [e/c] eyes flicked to her plainly. "You got up early!!" The ginger spoke in awe. "Usually I'm the first one up, but when I went to your room to meet with Norman, you were already gone!"

[Y/N] smiled. "I wanted to get used to the house before everyone woke up." She explained reasonably. In truth... The girl's [e/c] eyes narrowed as her fingertips brushed against the pocket of her skirt, the transceivers now gone. [Y/N] had gotten up early to place them around the house.

"Why not do that during the day, though?" 22194 asked curiously.

The [h/c] haired girl blinked. "Oh, I'm an early riser anyway." She responded simply.

"Oh, I see!" Emma responded, following behind [Y/N] as they walked to the kitchen for breakfast. "Hey, [Y/N], are you exited for taking the tests??" The pestlike girl trailed after her with her countless questions. "Today's your first day, after all!"

[Y/N] hummed. "Not particularly." She answered, although her heart skipped a beat at the thought. She was curious, after all. How well would she do on the actual tests? How will she compare to the others? Even after all of her training, inside her was the soul of a 4-year-old girl, filled with an insatiable curiosity of the world.

"Oh, you four are ready early." Isabella smiled, a few other older children helping her begin setting up for breakfast.

"Oh, hello, Emma!" Michelle called as she caught sight of the cheerful young girl.

The ginger ran up to her excitedly. "Can I help you guys with anything??"

[Y/N] blinked as she watched the girl willingly do menial tasks. "An interesting one, isn't she?" Ray acknowledged, brushing past the girl to go sit at the table.

"You'll get used to it." Norman smiled, following after his brightly smiling friend, asking to aid them in setting up as well.

[Y/N] paused for another moment, before shaking her head and heading to the side room. She may as well help set up, after all.

-----

The young girl pulled her headphones on over her [h/c] hair, her feet several inches above the ground as she sat in front of the desk. "Good luck!" Emma, sitting besides her, whispered, before the lights flicked off.

The ginger then snapped back into her seat, turning her attention back to her board, fingering the pen in her hands nervously.

"Age 4, type 1." A mechanical voice echoed over [Y/N]'s headphones. The girl swallowed dryly, clenching onto her pen. "Please answer each question in under 10 seconds. The test will begin now."