Fortune Favors the Bold (Prolouge)

"You shouldn't have gone after Stain you idiot!" shouted Tensei as he wacked lida upside the head.

"You could've been killed! If it hadn't been for those two mysterious people then you could've died or at the very least gotten stabbed and became paralyzed like me!" He lectured and pointed out a dozen different reasons why.

I shuddered remembering what had happened.

One day ago...

'At that moment, I knew lida was going to die..... I was too late...'

*Bang!*

The sound of a bullet exiting a gun was heard, and the bullet found it's target.

I looked at the person who shot the bullet and was met with two individuals, a light blue haired male with a mask on and crimson eyes, and a man made of mist.

Stain's blood spilled out of his arm as he grunted in surprise.

He glared at the pair, and his eyes widened in surprise. A warp portal appeared behind Stain and sucked him in. 

It then dropped him 5 feet from the ground and you could hear a crunching sound.

His katana blade shattered and sprayed the ground with the shards. 

Stain carefully got up and drew his long katana before realizing it had shattered in the fall.

"Oh well, I always carry a spare," he proclaimed.

lida said something muffled that sounded like "Thas no phair" (Translation: That's not fair)

"F*ck you idiotic muscles for brains undead sh*tty nomu thingy!" Endeavor's voice rang out, and sure enough there was a nomu.

At last the quirk wore off and guess what? The nomu thought it was an excellent idea to try to kidnap me at that moment!

Todoroki who looked like he had been doing some deep thinking told Endeavor "I told you that you should have allowed me to go to Midoriya's location!"

"Uh Todoroki? A little help here?" I asked.

"Oh right! I am sorry secret love child of All MIght!" He then made an ice slide to reach me but the nomu continued circling higher. Like idiots we had forgotten Stain was still here and boy was that poor sidekick traumatized when Stain licked the nomu's blood on her face.

"Ahhhh!" I shouted as the nomu was incredibly high and it was falling, and naturally it dropped me, making me fall faster.

With one leap Stain leapt up and made the nomu into a raw shish kebab.

"MUAHHAHAHAHAHAA YALL- wait where are the special effects?"

Retake:

(A blood moon shows up and Stain looks creepy af)

"MUAHHAHA YALL HEROES ARE FAKES AND I WILL ONLY ALLOW MYSELF TO BE ARRESTED BY THE ONE TRUE HERO ALL MIGHT. I WILL ONLY ALLOW THAT BROCCOLI TO KILL ME FOR HE IS A TRUE HERO"

*Collapses*

"Well that was something... Do you think that villain named Toga was his secret love child?"

"Todoroki no," I stated.

"Todoroki yes," he answered in a monotone.

"Tea kettles,"

He stared at me with a look of betrayal and gasped dramatically. "You wouldn't dare...."

"Uh guys? What are we gonna do about those two?" asked lida whom everyone had once again forgotten about.

"..."

Everyone turned to see the mist man make a portal and the two left.

"Well that sucks," Todoroki stated plainly as he slurped on cold soba that had magically appeared.

        ~=0=~

"Grandma was a hero!"

"Lets be hero siblings!"

"He took it! He wanted to see it!"

"Kotaro-san!"

"It's a shame about your family but it's a necessary sacrafice..."

My Hero Academia belongs to Kohei Horikoshi and some of the plot belongs to Amilsais, Wattpad is an idiot so I apparently can't mention this writer ;-;