Unfaithful Society

As the students went to their homes after school, Aizawa was just about to take a nap when his phone rang.

Seeing that it was from the detective Naomasa Tsukauchi, he looked out the door to the hallway and checked that there was no one there. 

He tapped the accept button, and said "This is about those two people that helped defeat Hero Killer Stain isn't it? "

"Yes it's about them. We haven't figured much about the two, noone in our database has a warp quirk or have light blue hair with crimson eyes.

It's also noted that they left not even a single strand of DNA on the scene, so we can't identify them."

Aizawa sighed and rubbed his temples. "Is that all?"

"Sadly yes," stated the detective also sighing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The final exams are coming up! We should study for it so that we can be better prepared!" stated Momo.

"Yeah about that..." Mina said nervously.

"Me and Mina haven't been studying..." Kaminari said while sweating buckets.

"It's fine!" reassured Yaoyorozu, "I'll make a study group! You can come over to my house to study!"

Time skip to the final exams because I'm super lazy right now.......

"Whew! The exams weren't as difficult as I originally thought!" said Izuku wiping sweat off of his brow. 

His classmates stared at him in disbelief. 

"It was like super hard, but then again you're like a genius," stated Mina.

"I wonder why all of the teachers are here?" asked Kaminari.

Suddenly, something crawled out of Aizawa's scarf, and was what looked like a hybrid of a dog, a mouse, and a bear. It used Aizawa's scarf as a rope to shimmy down. 

"Is that some sort of animal hybrid?" asked Kirishma in confusion.

Aizawa just had that expression that he had every single day that read please kill me.

"No, that's Nezu," answered Midoriya. "He's the principal,"

"That's right. It's me, Nezu, the one who could be a dog or a mouse or a bear, but more importantly... " It stated and paused before continuing, "I'm the principal!"

"So why are the teachers here?" asked a very confused lida. 

"Well you see, we decided to change things for the exercise test! Instead of fighting robots, you will be fighting against us teachers!" 

The entire class sweat dropped at this sudden declaration. They did not expect this. And the fact that their teachers were very experienced pro heroes made it so much more scarier.

"Us teachers will be wearing special bracelets designed by support course student Mei Hatsume! These bracelets will slow us down and make it easier for you students to defeat us!"

The students were only slightly relieved at this statement.

But at least it was 2 vs 1! Well... about that, Midoriya and Bakugou were very well known for not getting along with each other. And they were teamed up with each other to defeat All Might.

The whole of Class 1-A were very sure that they were not gonna cooperate with each other. 

~0==-==0~