Ahoy! | Chapter One

Your POV:

I looked down at the 'help wanted' flyer in my hand, "Scoops Ahoy..." I murmur to myself looking back up at the small ice cream parlor in the mall.

"This should be the place" I walk up to the counter

"Ahoy! welcome to Scoops, I'm Steve Harrington what can I get ya on this fine afternoon?"

"Nothing actually, I'm here to apply for the job opening." I say holding out the flyer,

"oh alrighty then follow me to the back."

I went behind the counter to a small employees only room. Inside was a circle table and a girl who presumably was on her lunch break, she looked up at Steve in confusion. She turned to her bag and pulled out a marker.

"No, Robin. She is here for the job." Steve said unamused.

The girl whose name I believe is Robin put a tally under the "you suck"  column on a white board

"So close Steve... so close" Robin said with a laugh.

She got up and walked over.

"I'm Robin, what's your name?" I froze.

"Uh, Y/N?" She nodded.

"Ok Y/N, now I'm just gonna ask you a couple questions." She sits down at the table with Steve and gestures for me to sit in front of her.

The interview begins.

"So, do you have the muscles to scoop ice cream?" Robin asks as I clear my throat.

"yes?"

"What made you interested in working here?" I paused for a second to think,

"Well I saw the flyer and thought, sure why not. I also need the money." I say sheepishly.

Robin snickered as she tallied somethings up on a piece of paper.

"You're hired congratulations! You passed the most intense interview in the world!"

"Really?! Well I don't know what to say! Im speechless!" I accept the news as if I had won an award, Robin stopped me for a second.

"Hey don't get too excited. All we do is scoop ice cream." A smile spread across my face

"I'm sure it's still very riveting." 

"Always is when you work in the ice cream bizz, come this way I'll show you how everything works round here, Y/N."

"Before you get ahead of yourself here's some actual, contractual forms you need to fill out." Steve says slapping a few papers in front of me along with a pen.

I think this job will be a start to something radical.

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N|  Hey! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, sorry it's so short. I promise the chapters will get longer as the story progresses. I honestly have no uploading schedule yet but I'll try to develop one soon!