Chapter 5

They walked through the rainforest, watching birds and hearing more sounds than usually.
,, Dont you feel like the rainforest seems better when you are a dragon? '' - she asked West.
He didnt respond, he was just amazed by all tha amazing colours over him. 
,, What are you two doing here?! '' - they heard a loud dragon behind them. They turned immadiately. - ,, You arent supposed to be on the patrol. And that dragonet is too young to walk deeply into the rainforest. The RainWings may attack. ''
,, I am not too young! '' - she tried to sound agressive, but because of stress she only squeaked the sentence. West hid Artii under his wing. 
,, She is with me... and rain..what? '' - he coughed.
,, RainWings. You dizzy brains. These who live in the rainforest. ''
Artii squeaked something again. They walked the way back, as they didnt wanted to cause problems. They watched their steps carefully and almost walked into a dragon the same size as West.
,, Hello there! '' - the dragon was a female. She laughed. - ,, Are you lost? ''
,, Kinda.. yeah. '' - Artii mumbled and prodded her brother. ,, West. You better come alive. ''
West still looked at the female dragon, then he shook his head and said:
,, yeah, yeah, coming... ''
They walked away from the rainforest, trotting close to a cliff.
,, Lets talk. '' - she said. ,, Im Flavescent, how 'bout you two? ''
,, Artichoke. ''
,, West. ''
,, Okay, then, Artichoke and West, may i ask a weird question..? ''
,, Yes? '' - they said together.
,, You dont know anything about the tribes, right? I have heard your conversation with commander Screwdriver. Shes my aunt. ''
,, You mean the tribes? Swamp Dragons, Sea Dragons, Rainforest Dragons, Night Dragons, Desert Dragons, Mountain Dragons and Ice Dragons? I have forgot their real names. I havent studied dragons for a while. '' - Artii looked up at Flavescent.
,, MudWings, SeaWings, RainWings, NightWings, SandWings, SkyWings, IceWings... WAIT! Oh my god, are you the Dragonets of Destiny?! '' - she said excited.