ASC-3

Zayla Nicole Campbell
9:11 AM.

I got up going to the bathroom feeling my stomach turn and I leaned over the toilet , letting everything out .

I frowned as tears filled my eyes, every time I threw up, my eyes would water right after.

I flushed the toilet before washing my hands and grabbing my tooth brush. I brushed my teeth then grabbed my wash rag and wiped my face off .

I slowly tiptoe walked in the room passed True to grab my shoes since he was still sleeping.

"Where you going?" True asked.

"Finna go to CVS real quick." I told him and he just turned back around to go back to sleep.

I got in my car putting my head on the steering wheel, I stressed, hoping it wasn't what I thought it was .

Once I got there, I went to grab the "Clear Blue" pregnancy tests , I grabbed 3 boxes and checked out.

I got it and paid for it before leaving out and going back home.

"He only been home for two and a half months." I mumbled to myself.

Once I finally made it back home, I went in the house and grabbed a plastic cup, going straight up stairs.

It sounded like everybody was still sleep so I was still being quiet.

After peeing in the cup, I sat 3 pregnancy tests in. After doing that, I put the caps back on and waited for the results.

All while doing this, my heart was racing. I didn't plan on having another child already.

I cleaned myself up, washed my hands then dried them off.

I passed time by getting on my phone, I lost track of time and looked at the pregnancy tests, my heart dropped.

All three read pregnant.

I just shook my head and sat all three on the dresser before laying back down.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"I did nut in you the night I came home." He said like it was a good thing. "I thought I told you that."

"No." I eyed him. "Why wouldn't you tell me? I coulda took a plan B."

"I coulda swore I told you but, it's okay. Why you so mad?"

"Cause, I was doing good, on my last year of college and I was looking at spaces to start my own small salon but now, I'm pregnant."

"You can still do that, Kamille and Azora can help. Shit, I can help."

"I'll have to find a babysitter, ain't you finna work with Kaci in the barbershop?"

"Yea but you know he hiring more people to cut the hair so he won't have to, I can still bring the baby up there. Zoie finna start pre-k next year, we good."

"Still didn't want a baby." I mumbled. "I want a son though, Zoie play favoritism."

"You don't know what you want, make sure you call yo doctor."