ASC-1.

Da'Jour True Avery
12:20 PM.

"I'm sorry." I chuckled hugging Zayla.

"Why didn't you tell me." She eyed me.

"It was supposed to be a surprise." I grabbed Zoie. "Wassup mommy." I kissed her cheek.

I came home a couple weeks ago, Zayla stubborn ass was still mad I didn't tell her when I was coming home.

"D'Aire." I tapped him waking him up. "Where is yo sister?"

"Da'Miya?"

"The only sister you got." I squinted . "Duh."

"In the room with Zoie." He waved me off and I got up.

Stupid half sleep ass, Zoie just went downstairs.

"Da'Miya." I knocked on the door before going in.

"Yes Da'Jour."

"Is you up or what?"

"What."

"Don't play with me." I laughed. "Do yo hair, you look like nobody love you."

"You do it." She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Put this on." I threw her, her pink bonnet.

"Da'Jour if you wanna fight please just say that." She eyed me as she put her bonnet on. "Ima call you back." She hung up on whoever she was on the phone with.

"Who was you on the phone with?"

"None of your business." She frowned getting up.

"Who the hell you talking to?" I laughed. "Cause it can't be me, you was on the phone with a nigga?" I followed her

"No." She grabbed her toothbrush.

"Let me find out." I eyed her leaving out the bathroom.

I grew up in jail, not being out taught me a lot of things.

I would do the same shit I did , just move differently.

I got a child now and D'Aire gone be my responsibility till he 18, I don't want him to follow my footsteps so I had to turn my life around.

I couldn't be here to see my daughter born and that's probably what hurt the most. My first child and I didn't witness her take her first breath.I got locked up but I was supposed to be right back out, then I got in a fight which led to more shit.

But now she 3 and I'm here now, I don't plan on being out of her life no more.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

《 Zayla Nicole Campbell 》
6:10PM.

"You need anything?" I asked Azora.

"No." She cried. "I just want my baby."

"I'm sorry." a stray tear fell from my eye.