This is me

Charlie Weasley never spent much time at the Edwards' home. His mentor, Viola, invited him over all the time. He would never accept, in the fear that Viola's younger sister Crystalia would be there. Crystalia was beautiful, and he hadn't even realised she was half veela. She stole his heart at first glance, when he was 18 and she was 12. That had been 2 years ago, and he hated himself for it. She was a literal child whilst he was an adult. It was wrong. He'd tried making himself fall in love with Viola, but he couldn't. She was stuck up, rude, and snobby. Most of her beauty came from her veela charm, whereas Crystalia's was entirely natural. He was 20 now, and Viola had insisted he come over. That was where things all went downhill.

Crystalia Edwards never spent much time away from home. She had severe anxiety, and wanted to feel safe. Her friends invited her out all the time, but she never accepted in the fear that someone would try getting with her. She didn't want any of them. She wanted the man her sister had brought home years ago. He was handsome, and stole her heart when they first made eye contact. She knew she couldn't have him, because he was 20 now whereas she was 14. She tried to fall in love with all the men her father set her up with, but her mind always wandered back to the man she'd fallen in love with 2 years ago. She knew Viola had invited someone over, but she didn't know it was the man she was in love with. That's where things all changed.