Never Enough

Crystalia sat at the table with her family, smiling down at her phone. She'd been texting Charlie. They'd been hiding their relationship for a year, and he often felt really bad about their relationship. She swore she didn't mind and that she was madly in love with him, but he would forever feel bad. 

-Imagine this conversation is Romanian-

"Crystalia, why do you keep looking at your phone?" Iris asked, and she gulped.

"No phones at the table," Vladimir told her, reaching over. She quickly switched it off and kicked his shin under the table. He raised his eyebrows at her. Iris watched the two of them with beady eyes before turning to her 13 year old daughter -Reagan- who was rambling about going into her third year at Hogwarts.

"I don't see why you couldn't send her to the school your sisters go to, Iris. I really don't. Same for you, Ashlynn. Reagan, Hope and Jasmine would be happy with their aunts, don't you think?" Clemence frowned.

"Hope and Jasmine spend more time in Cornelius's care than they do mine, they're better at a school in his country," Ashlynn replied dryly, not looking up from her food.

"Oh, why did you break up? You were so cute!" 

"The love just wasn't there anymore, I guess," she muttered. 

"And what about you, Iris? Why did you send Reagan to Hogwarts?"

"Her cousins - Xena-Riley and Kathryn- attend that school, it was only fair she saw them," Iris responded.

"Of course! So kind of you, thinking of others!"

"Hold up," Milina looked up from her food, speaking.

"How come when Ashlynn thinks about others, she gets harassed over why she broke up with Cornelius, but Iris gets called kind?"

"Oh, are you stupid? It's because she and Vladimir are the eldest!" Darius muttered, earning himself a glare from their brother. 

"That is not true!" Iris snapped.

"Mother, don't start arguing with them," Reagan whispered, shying away. Iris threw a dirty look at both her brothers, before going back to eating.