Ch. 4: Help from a raccoon

Title: Ch. 3: Help from a raccoon
Other title ideas: [None]
Words count: 623
Includes: Slight OOC

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■

Katsuki sits there, shocked beyond belief, traumatized out of his bones and full of second-hand embarrassment.

His crush is standing at the front of his class, in his latex suit, teaching his whole class Sex Ed. Right now, he's teaching about heterosexual sex, but Katsuki has the feeling he's going to jump into the LGBTQ+ territory if he has enough time.

RRIIINNG~

And just like that, the torture has come to a stop.

"OK! Any questions over the subject I have just taught?" Izuku - or Deku - asked, putting his horse whip away, still sitting on the desk even when their homeroom teacher was against it.

Everyone was quiet, not daring to say a word from the embarrassment they just went through. Izuku nods, noting the fact that at least one of them will go up to him after classes for questions when nobody else is around. He jumps off and starts walking out of the class to let everyone talk about either the lesson or their "coach". Katsuki didn't want to stick around so he left his seat and went to the bathroom as fast as he could. Once he entered the room, he bolted to the sink, turning on the cold water and splashing it on his face. After he thought it was enough, he looked into the mirror.

His face was beet red, pupils blown wide and breathing ragged. The whole week has shocked him out of his shoes. He looks even paler than normal, it makes him look like a scaredy ghost, seeing one of their kin. He closed his eyes and tried taking in long breaths to calm down his thundering heart.

"Are you ok?"

Katsuki was about to pee himself from the jumpscare he just got. That voice. No. Nononono!

He whirled around, expecting to see the lewd demon, but instead saw his best friend. Kirishima.

Katsuki let out the lungful he kept in without realizing, clutching at his chest. He was, again, trying to steady his heart and breathing.

Kirishima took the risk and neared closer to the blonde. "Bakubro, you're worrying me. What is going on with you?"

Katsuki took another lungful and kept it in for 5 seconds, readying an excuse, but "I don't know..." His mind was blank. Why was he acting this way? Why can't he look that demon in the eyes?

Why did I hear him?

He's so lost. Has he started losing his sense of hearing? Was it because of his quirk? Izuku's voice is far from matching with the red head's. Yet it was clear as day.

Katsuki freezes, Kirishima was hugging him.

"Bakubro, seeing you like this makes me feel less manly knowing I can't help you." he bounds off him with a big smile "But I know who can!"

With that, he takes the blonde's hand, leading him to a destination Katsuki has no idea of.

"What a surprise! Katsuki Bakugou finally needs my help?"

"Shut it."

"Ok! Ok! We need help, ok? So... Can you help us? I mean him?"

"Tsk."

"Not unless he asks."

"Like hell I will!"

"Bakubro, you know you need this help. You have not gotten any closer to that Deku bro since you've met him. He's even your neighbour-"

"Hold on, hold on! Hold! On!"

"Holding..."

"Deku? You mean the guy who taught us Sex Ed?"

"... Yes?" they both said.

"Then I seriously have to help you. Mina, to the rescue!!" she says excitedly. Pumping her fist into the air.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

This book got far more attention than I would have ever expected.

Shout out to shitty-mosshead for the help to finish this thing.