special chapter

Yoongi POV

(A five part long chapters mini series) ( I want drama I'm sorry hehe)

"I'm so surprised you invited us out to lunch," Taehyung said as I sat in a pizza restaurant with Taehyung and Jungkook in a small booth with Jun-ho in a high chair he is dressed super cute day I take pride in his little outfit.

"You guys are my best friends of course I wanna hang out with you," I said sipping my water Taekook sat across from me I hear Jun-ho giggling as he and Jungkook try to play tic-tac-toe.

"Duh but like I thought the weekends were family day since Jimin works all week?" Taehyung said I sighed and poked the ice in my glass with my straw as we wait for our food.

"They are," I said softly focusing on my water maybe I miss my husband a lot...

"Then where is he? Is he meeting us here cause I wanted him to pay" Taehyung joked I scoffed and flicked his nose.

"Yah! Little cheater" Jungkook said I look over at them and see Jun-ho giggling with a green crayon in his hands.

"Don't pout" Taehyung said I laugh at him.

"He cheated!" Jungkook whined

"How? He's one!" Taehyung said back I see Jungkook frown and throw his blue crayon down.

"I was showing him how to play and I was about to win when he attacked the board with his green crayon," he said I laughed and kissed my son's cheeks he just babbled.

"Good boy that's my son," I said sitting back

"Little cheater," he said and looked at Jun-hi face to face "cheating isn't nice little one it's mean and bad" he added

"Anyways! Where is your husband?" Taehyung said

"Japan," I said hand resting on my chin tapping my fingers why is the food taking so long

"Japan? Why" he asked I sighed

"Remember when I told you Jimin's old boss had a surprise niece like Jungkook age?" I said Taehyung nodded "How she was trying to overturn the will and take Jimin's company" I added he nodded again.

"Yeah, that was a few weeks ago? What's wrong now?" Jungkook said

"Well now she is trying to take businesses he had in Japan as well so they flew down there to discuss I guess he left in a rush yesterday," I said

"Didn't you say she was pretty?" Jungkook said I huffed.

"I saw her once when she came to my house...she looks like Asian Scarlett Johansson" I whispered

"Really?" Jungkook said earning a smack on the head from Tae.

"aren't you worried?" Jungkook said again