7

Jimin POV

I arrive at school on Monday not early today actual I'm late sue me I'm just in time for lunch and my last class with Yoongi which of course I'll never miss a full hour with Yoongi by my side and I can sneakily stare at him and the way he chews on his pencil or pen or how he sits on his hands when he is cold or how he sticks out his tongue when he is focused.

I walk into the school without getting stopped by a teacher to yell at me and give me detention I make my way to the cafeteria I open the doors to the big room and search for my friends I spot my two tall friends and walk over to them they are eating dumplings I plop down and snatch a couple from Seokjin he cursed me.

"You're late like so late," Namjoon said

"Sorry I was tired I slept in no biggie at least I showed up," I said and ate another dumpling.

"Stop eating my food you ass," Seokjin said I smiled and ate another.

I look around the cafeteria hoping to see mint hair and I finally spot him a few tables away I smiled and my heart flutters he looks very cute today well he looks cute all the time but I like it when he matches his outfit to his hair.

I watch him eat his lunch which is cup ramen while he chats with his two friends I see him laugh showing his gummy smile I sigh happily.

"God your so fucking whipped," Seokjin said he snaps me out of my daydreaming I flick him off and take another dumpling.

I look back over at Yoongi and my heart drops.

I see Hoseok the school's annoying asshole back hugging Yoongi and my blood boils I scoff loud then what I see next makes smoke come out of my ears.

I see Hoseok kiss him on the head a couple times and Yoongi blushed and laughs didn't even realize I banged my hand on the table making my two friends look at me then follow my gaze.

"Damn if looks could kill Hoseok would be died," Seokjin said I look over at them

"Why the fuck is Hoseok all over Yoongi like that??" I spat voice filled with anger and jealously.

"You know Hoseok he is friends with everyone and very touchy," Seokjin said I scoff.

"Who does he think he is kissing his head and hugging him like that he's mine" I growled watching Hoseok sit next to Yoongi arm around his shoulder.

"I heard Yoongi likes Hoseok," Namjoon said so casually my eyes widen and my heartbeat speeds up.

"What?!" I yelled not caring when people look at me I stare at Namjoon waiting for an answer.

" Chill I just overheard Tae and Jungkook picking on Yoongi about his crush on Hoseok one day  and Yoongi just said it was a small crush," Namjoon said

"Why did you never tell me this!" I whispered yelled he just shrugged.

"Stop yelling at me I forgot until now it was last year," Namjoon said drinking some water.