4

Warnings:
. Same as previous
.more Blood

Asahi POV:
When I spiked that ball I was aiming for the ground on the other side of the net, I wasn't paying attention to the surrounding area and I didn't see Kageyama walking straight towards my target zone, I screamed at him to watch out but he didn't seem to notice it looked like he was zoned out and in his own head. That spike was using all of my strength, this is not going to end well if it ends up hitting him. The ball was getting closer and closer to him as he continued to stay zoned... Then he screamed, that scream put me back in real-time as I re-focused on the boy on the other side of the net, he was on the floor now looking as if he were to pass out, Hinata shouted out his name  but no answer was given back. That's when I started to worry... That's when everyone else started to notice what had happened, but nobody knew what to do, or rather we were all frozen, nobody has moved a muscle since he screamed. Until finally Daichi made the first move, he ran to kageyama, his eyes going wide as he made his way closer to him. Oh my god what have I done...

Oikawa POV:

Me and Tsukishima are currently lifting off Tobios shirt, my heart is beating so rapidly, I don't know what I'm expecting to see, I don't know how much damage that volleyball has done to him, but it's enough to make this amount of blood pour out of him. As we uncover the bottom part of his stomach I start too see the mark on his stomach, it's already started to bruise, that's not a good thing, as the shirt gets higher we start to see more, I look at the tall guy in front of me in worry, he makes eye contact with me and I could tell he was just as worried, he might just be better than me at hiding it. We get back to work in locating these injuries and so we start to pick up the pace and decide it would just be easier if we lifted off his entire shirt, it would make this process a lot easier

Tsukishima POV:

My world started to move in slow motion as we lifted his shirt, as we get his head through the hole we started dragging the sleeves down his arms, I see something white and red sticking out as we get further up his arms, as I got higher up his arm I notice that it's bandages, they aren't uncommon when you're a volleyball player but it was quite concerning seeing as they were covered in red liquid and it was weeping out of them. After we get the shirt off within those couple of seconds I look back up at Oikawa, his eyes were wide and he looked as if he wanted to cry, I will admit that I was also in shock and on the verge of tears but he looked absolutely heartbroken. "We need to take these off" I said to him, he looked at me again with his wide eyes and nodded at me, swallowing the air in a gulp before looking back down and focusing on Kageyama, I grab the base of the bandages and he does the same, blood started to seep down his arm as they came undone. What I saw next is something that I will never be able to unsee, this sight is going to haunt me for the rest of my life...

A//N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will try to update again soon. I might not update frequently but I'll do my best. Have a nice day :)