7

Warnings
.same as the other chapters
. Be warned
. BIG SH and Unaliving

Oikawa POV:
when I saw what was in front of me I froze, I screamed, I cried. My little brother sat there littered in cuts, passed out on the ground with a kitchen knife sticking out of his stomach... 'why did he do this to himself' was all I was thinking at the time, I remember calling the hospital but I could barely speak, I just begged them for an ambulance and help. I just stared for what felt like hours at his lifeless body spread across the floor. Blood was everywhere, tears were streaming down my face and falling down onto the floor, I felt like I could hear every single one of them splashing against the cool tile below me.... he looked so dead in that moment.

When the sirens noise filled the air I was pulled back into consciousness, I could feel a sudden wetness on my face that wasn't there before, I stroke my hand across my face in confusion only to realise that I was crying, must have been that memory. I hear a car pull up outside and everyone's heads shoot up as two paramedics run in with some equipment, one other looking through the door and running back into the ambulance, thank god they made it, Sugawara walks over to the paramedics as everyone else stands back as he quickly gives them the quick run-down of Tobios vitals that me and the string bean had described to him earlier.

The second paramedic gave a quick nod before focussing back on the broken boy in front of him, the third comes in with a stretcher and  sets it down next to Tobio, the two others helping him get onto it in a safe manner. Thank god they got here so fast, I don't think I could have taken any more of that, just looking at Tobio in that state, it did something to me and I don't like it.

Tsukishima POV:

The two paramedics who had gotten Kageyama Into the stretcher begin to wheel him outside and to the ambulance, The other people in the gym slowly made their way out following in pursuit of the humans as they pushed him up into the ambulance and secured him in making sure that he wouldn't be able to role off, one of the paramedics got into the front driving seat of the ambulance while one got in the passenger seat and the last got into the back, as he was about to close the door I quickly steppers forward without thinking and said "please let me come with him" and at the same time hearing another voice to the left of me saying something similar, Oikawa from Aoba Josai, we both look at each other as we say this and the paramedic quickly speaks, obviously in a rush "only one of you can come in" and Kiyoko quickly steps up and says "I'll take one of you in my car and whoever else wants to come" and with that Oikawa nods to me and says "you go, I don't think my stomach can even handle looking at blood anymore than it already has" with a stern but disappointed look on his face. And so I jumped in and the paramedic closed the door behind me as we made our way to the hospital. What an eventful Wednesday...

A//N
Hi again, updating earlier than usual because I was severely bored. However I was wondering if anyone who reads this would be interested in if I started streaming (Gaming) and if anyone would legitimately watch it, please let me know via comments and I may give it a go if people want to see that? Anyways have a wonderful day and be yourself always.