Chapter 1

"Hey, Val," Kristen yelled waving me down, as I entered the school.

I nodded in recognition and shoved my way over to her locker. She was lucky enough to get a full locker, but there was always that one couple making out against it. Nasty. The saying is "get a room" not "claim a locker and disgust everyone else in the hallway."

"Mornin'," I said as I walk up to them smiling.

Mackenzie handed me a bag of Sugar Daddies. It has become a sort of tradition for them to give me a bag of candy every Monday because it eases me up. And Sugar Daddies are my favorite, so I always get them on days when I am especially uptight, nervous, or straight up not looking forward to something.

Today, it was because of the new kid. No one knew his name. No one knew his schedule. No one knew where he lived. No one knew him. All anybody knew was that he was a he. So here I was, stuck in the dark. Not. Fun.

As if by reading my thoughts Kristen said, "Oh my fuck, I don't want a new kid. New kid. New enemies. Do you know how many damn enemies I have already?" She emphasized by slamming her head into the locker and the couple next to us jumped.

Mac laughed while I grimaced. "Don't remind me. I have things I don't want found out by people in this school. So this better not be some dumb ass stereotypical bad boy who's going to find out all of my secrets."

That shut Mac up. "Oh shit. I completely forgot about you're...extracurricular activities."

Kristen groaned and shoved her. "You're making it sound like she's banging teachers. 'Uhm Mr. Clark, I didn't really like my grade on the pop quiz. Mind if I perform some extra credit'," she said adding the last part in a higher pitched voice and winking seduc--disturbingly.

"The images," Justin said sighing as he came up beside us.

I poked his face. "Ya nasty perv. Imagining Mr. Clark naked. I knew you were gay but not that gay."

He pouted. "Bish, I'm not gay," he said an octave higher than usual. We all laughed.

Yeah, okay, he was straight. Very straight. But he...had his moments. Like when he slapped Daniel's ass yesterday. Or when he licked Axel's neck. And then there was the time we were at the fire department on a tour and he put on one of the fireman suits and pole danced insisting that he'd strip for Brian. Fun times.

I think he might be confused.

"Unless you're secretly a dude, and in that case I would definitely take one for the team," he whispered in my ear. I cringed and he chuckled, throwing an arm around my shoulders.

You see we were kind of friends with benefits. Not that we actually liked each other that way, we just...fooled around. But none of our other friends needed to know that. He was actually the only person I knew from school that was aware of my tattoos. Let's just say Kissin' On My Tattoos could be our theme song or whatever...not that we were worthy of a theme song.

I decided not to wound his ego further, and let his arm remain there. Mac raised an eyebrow (which was on fleek, I admit it) and I just shook my head. She nodded and glanced at the time her eyes slightly widening. "Don't mean to alarm but the bell rings in two minutes."

Well shit. There goes thirty minutes of my damn life.

Katrina almost fell over, she started running so fast. And I giggled as I started to run too. My first class was math which, may I add, was on the opposite side of the building. I figured I might be able to get there in two minutes if I sprinted. So I did. And let me tell you, I may be in shape but I fucking loathe running.