Chapter 3 "The Voices"

Author note: (Important/TW)
Hey guys I just wanna state something important that this chapter might trigger some of you. I will place a trigger warning before I start the scene. But thats all for now, so enjoy the chapter and talk to you guys later.
Bye~
**************************************
Third pov:

Hinata jumps out of his seat as he hears the final bell ring across the school. He walks over to Kageyama excited,
"Hey Kageyama wanna practice?"
Kageyama looks over at shaking his head,
"Uh, can't I'm taking Ahmya for a bite remember?"
Kageyama shoves his books into his bag before he pulls it over his shoulder.
"Maybe next week?"
Hinata nods
"Right ok-"
Kageyama pushes Hinata to the side not letting Hinata finish his sentence.
"B-bye...you idiot..."
Hinata says to himself as Kageyama runs out the classroom not wasting any time running over to Ahmya's class.
Hinata sways his body over walking back to his desk to pick up his bag. He pulls it over his shoulder as he hears another voice comes to mind,
"Come on Shoyo, don't you want it?"
'Get out of my head Shi.'
Hinata says to the voice. He walks down the halls, exiting the school grounds into the bike parking.
"Shoyo~"
'Fuck off' Hinata stated to the voice.
"Shoyo!"
'Fuck Off!' 
"SHOYO!"
"FUCK OFF!" Hinata screams out loud, he looks up realising his mistake as he see's a few students looks at him. He looks down embarrassed unlocking the bike as he mumbles under his breath.
"God dammit..."
Hinata takes the lock and chain and places it into his bag before jumping onto his bike ridding it out the school gates and down the hill.

*Skip to Hinata's home*

Hinata pov:
I turn to my neighborhood pedaling faster as I see my home in sight. I wipe the sweat beads on my forehead, turning to my left as I slow down my bike. I leaned to my left, getting off the bike as I enter the driveway. I walk to the door with the bike wheeling in hand as I knock on the door awaiting for it to unlock.
*Knock, Knock, knock, Knock*
I wait for a minute till I hear my mom's voice,
"I'm coming!"
Not a second later she opens the door, smiling down at me.
"Hi Shoyo! How was school?"
She asked, walking away from the door.
I look over at her deciding if I should tell her about Kageyama and Ahmya.
"It wasn't the best..."
I started,
"Oh, do you want to talk about it?"
I raise my shoulders up and down, not really in a mood to talk about it. I take my shoes off and push them to corner,
"Imma put my bike in the backyard..."
I said to her, carrying the bike making sure not to stain the new mopped floor.
"Oniisan!"
I look down seeing Natsu on the couch with a small ball in her hands.
"Hey Natsu, how was school?"
"It was fun! I got to do P.E. today and we got to pick what game to play!"
I smile at her,
"That sounds fun..."
I walk over to the back door, trying to unlock and open it. After a minute of struggling I see my younger sister below me unlocking and opening the door for me.
"Oh, thanks Natsu!"
She smiles at me, walking away a bit fron the door for me to walk past.
"Ummm, Oniichan..."
"Yes Natsu?"
I said not looking up from tying my bike to the pipe.
"Can you teach me how to do more volley ball stuff?"
I look over at her with a light smile before turing into a frown as my mind makes me remember Kageyama and his.....girl....friend....
"Urm maybe not tonight...maybe tomorrow."
"Awwwwwww....okkkkk..." Natsu whines softly as she walks back inside to the couch where she was once before. I sigh as I stand up walking back to the door not paying attention.
"Shoyo?"
"Yes mom?"
"Can you come to the kitchen please I made some early dinner...you forgot your lunch so I thought-"
"I'm fine..."
I said not meaning to interrupt my mother.
"You sure? You need to eat for-"
"I'm good mom it's fine...I'm going to my room...night for now..."
I continue to my room, I rub my eyes with my sleeve as I feel water start to form.
"Leave me alone..."
I said as I start to hear the heavy voice from earlier.