the unexpected

October 12th Saturday 

Lily's pov

I sit In my bedroom like I have been for the past 2 days feeling like a piece of shit my parents left for the business trip yesterday and left Uncle Jordan to stay with me until they get back of course he was cool with It he said "Wow what was supposed to be a visit to my niece turned Into months" thinking back to It make's me smile.

But then everything that happened the days back drags that smile right away from me for the past 2 days when he's not at work he tries to get me to come out of my room to eat sometimes I do sometimes I don't he hasn't been having much luck at It anyways I sigh and look around my bed until I spot my phone which hasn't exactly been on In the past two days.

I look at my phone and see no texts missed no calls either [I mean what did I expect? being an asshole doesn't give you a reward] the feeling of guilt ties my stomach up In twists and knots I can't untangle [I hope Alex's okay... I wonder what there doing right now] that thoughts rolls around In my head until I can't bare It anymore.

I sit up and look at the mirror on the wall on top of my dresser and see my eyes are puffy and red and It look's like I haven't slept In a month If my actions weren't depressing this sure Is I flop back down In my bed and cuddle up against my blankets and let myself drift to sleep with hopes of no dreams.

Alex's pov 

I sit on the couch watching T.V well trying but my mind Is elsewhere [It's been 2 days and lily's been no where In sight... not one text not a word literally just nothing I mean a text saying I'm sorry would have been better than nothing] I sigh touching the bruise of my cheek I wince Ren and Haley haven't been over which Is good enough.

They've been texting me and trying to keep small talk but I can't help the feeling of them being worried which Is annoying to say the least the more I try not to think about It the more I do think about It... [What could have possibly happened at our old school we had friends and hung out separately sometimes so why is It a problem now?].

SHE'S the one who asked us to come over to her apartment and she blows up at us instead and not only that she's the one who punched me In the god damned face and where Is she? nowhere In sight I could just go to her apartment and give her a peace of my mind but what good would that do? she should be coming over here she did this so why can't she just own up to it!?

It's not like I want to keep thinking about her but I can't help worrying about her even though she did all those things I'm sure she's busy and fine since she can't find the time to pick up the phone and text or call me so she's fine.

Ren's pov 

I try not to think about what happened 2 days ago and let It distract me but It's kind of hard not to I haven't seen Alex... and even though we only text when Haley's there something still feels off with him I pick up my phone and text Haley

Ren : Hey Haley you there?

Haley : Yes! did you need something

Ren : Actually do you want to come with me to Alex's house It wouldn't hurt to see If he's okay

Haley : I would love to go

I put my phone away and sigh and stand up putting on my socks and shoes and my coat and getting ready to head out the door when my personal maid stops me young master are you going somewhere? She says eyeing me yes I'll be out for a while tell my mother I'll be back before dinnertime yes young master she says with a bow.

 I make my way down the stairs and out of the front door I look around until I see my bike In front of the garage door I hop on It and make my way out of the big black gates and watch as they slowly disappear behind me I feel the wind whip past my skin the cold air making my breath come out short and uneven.