Chapter 51 - Resolving Drama

Lilliana Outfit

Tiktokroom

user- Told you it was all for cloutuser- I think Lilliana did thisuser- They will beef again next week

user- I think Lilliana did this
user- They will beef again next week

user- Does anyone actually watch any of their content just askinguser- Hype is irrelevantuser- Yessssss!user- Who cares

user- Hype is irrelevant
user- Yessssss!
user- Who cares

user- Yes I miss those timesuser- Too much has happened it will never be the same againuser- Yes we want thisuser- no one gives a flying fuck

user- Too much has happened it will never be the same again
user- Yes we want this
user- no one gives a flying fuck

user- Ever since he started hanging with Lilliana again he has been a less problematic user- Swype house is back baby!user- I hate them both IDCusers- At least let this last a month, guys_______________________________

user- I hate them both IDC
users- At least let this last a month, guys
_______________________________

"You coming?" Thomas asked Bryce. Alex, Thomas, and the rest of the boys were going outside to film content. Mia, Kouvr and I decided not to join, leaving us in the living room alone to talk.

"Yeah, I will be there in a second," Bryce responds to him. Thomas nods his head, exiting the room, while Bryce walks over to me.

"I gonna be right in the backyard if you need anything, babe," Bryce tells me.

I shake my head, not looking him in the eye. Bryce reads me like a book, immediately knowing what's wrong. "Hey, baby. I promise I will be safe," he assures me.

The statement makes me finally move my head, looking him in the eyes before talking, "You promise," I question, making sure it's the truth. The last thing I wanted was for Bryce to get hurt.

"Yes, I promise, baby," he says, looking me in the eye, showing me he is telling the truth. I smile, pecking him on the lips. I smiled one last time at him before he walked away, joining the boys. The minute Bryce left the room, Mia and Kouvr turned to me with huge grins.

"Why didn't you tell us you and Bryce were back together?" Kouvr asks excitedly. Mia nodded her head beside me, agreeing with Kouvr as I just laughed at their excitement.

"We're not back together," I reply to the girls. Their eyes go wide, and a look of confusedness washes against their face.

"It looked like you guys were back together when you guys were just kissing right now," Mia reasoned, causing me to roll my eyes, and make Mia and Kouvr laugh.

"We are just taking things slow right now. We are not boyfriend and girlfriend. We are just talking. We just wanted to start fresh and new," I explain, causing both girls to nod.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Mia, Kouvr, and I were sitting in the living while all the boys were still outside. "Do you feel that?" Mia randomly blurts out. Kouvr and I stared at her, confused.

"Feel what?" Kouvr questions, but right as she finishes. I feel something hit the back of my head, making me immediately turn around. I looked around, trying to see what hit me, but I was sure it fell on the floor. So I hopped off the sofa, seeing what fell. I understand what was happening, picking up a nerf bullet.

"Not funny, boys," I shout, causing Kouvr and Mia to turn to me. I hold up the Nerf bullet, watching their faces turn into realization. Immediately after, all the boys pop out from behind the wall, shooting at us. Kouvr, Mia, and I sprint to the backyard, trying to get away. "We are going to get you," Micheal yells. Mia flips him off, following behind us.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Shit, I can't run anymore," Mia yelps out of exhaustion. Kouvr and I nod in agreement, being just as exhausted. We were all hiding behind a bush, panting for air. If the boys weren't talking over each other and being extra loud, they would have heard our breathing.

"Wait, look. The boys left a couple of guns over there," Kouvr points across the yard. There were about seven guns placed on the grass.

"We have to get them," I let out. The three of us nodded our heads. "We have to be careful. The boys are right there. They're going to see us if we go there," Mia reasons.

"Yeah, we do, but it is worth the risk. We need those guns," I say. Mia and Kouvr nod again, agreeing with me. "Okay, we can do this girl on the count of three," Kouvr says. "Ready 1...2...3," we shout, in unison, running across the yard to the guns.

"They're here," Vinnie screams, making Calvin, Patrick, Bryce, Alex, Thomas, and Micheal dart across the yard towards us. Mia, Kourv and I kept on running to the guns, trying our best to avoid the flying bullets.

The boys were still running across the enormous yard as the three of us picked up the guns. Kouvr and I had two guns, while Mia had two in each hand and one stuffed behind our back. We were picking up all the bullets they left behind and putting them in our pockets.

The boys had finally come in contact with us. The three of us are all holding up our guns. The boys had panicked faces, realizing they had lost most of their bullets from shooting at us. The three of them just smiled, staring at them with devilish smirks. "You better run," we shouted as all of them split up, running away from us.

Authors Note