{4}

Sora's POV
I woke up and stared at the clock '3am?' I say to myself I closed my eyes again I felt someones hand wrap themselves around me and pull me closer to them "w-wha?. . ." I turned around to see jaxx asleep softly snoring and lightly blushing I stared in shock as I began blushing at the red haired boy I heard him softly groan as he woke up "s-sora"he began whimpering "jaxx it's Okay" I softly kissed his forehead I smiled when he became more calm "since we have a few hours before we start recording what do you wanna do Jaxy" I asked turning towards him and placing a hand on his cheek "can we maybe just cuddle" he answered while blushing "of course" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled him I watched as jaxx smiled and fell back asleep the next few hours passes and it was time to start recording I heard the door opened and alex walked in "sora it's time to-" she began but froze when she saw us "o-oh looks like I'm interrupting something" she said walking back out "wait alex it's not what you think" I said getting up but was pulled back by jaxx "Stay sora" he whispered "but we have to record" I softly said gently caressing his cheek before I kissed it "ooh~" Alex giggled "not a word to the others" I stared at her "I won't I promise" Alex smiled as she left "Come on Jaxx" I said Grabbing his hand pulling him out of bed and sat in my chair as I sat him in my lap "s-sora?" Jaxx looks at me as he began blushing roughly "I have to go join Alex's game for the video" Jaxx tried to get up but I sat him back down "come on play with me instead" I said joining the game and it started after a few minutes I notice jaxx fell asleep I stopped what I was doing and put jaxx to bed and kisses his forehead as I sat back down I looked back and softly smiled at him. . .