{12}

I ran upstairs not caring if this person heard me as tears filled my eyes no no no why them?! "WHAT THE HELL DO THEY WANT FROM THEM?!" I Scream as tears fell down my face I threw the door open and I felt my hear skip a beat Sora and Luca were nowhere to be found I frantically searched around the room hoping this was all just some practical joke once I checked 4 times I ran back down stairs and grabbed the phone and looked for Zach's number "Answer your damn phone Zachary" I wiped my tear as more fell down he finally answered but I quickly cut him off "Z-ZACH GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR DOING JUST COME HOME NOW" I yell as I hung up and ran outside. . .
No one POV
Jaxx sat there on the porch with his knees in his chest and tears streaming down his face until he saw a familiar blue car flew in the driveway "JAXX WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Zach said running up to him "WHY ARE THERE POLICE OFFICERS OUTSIDE?!" Charli worriedly yelled "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" Zach yelled at Jaxx but realized he was crying "L-Luca S-Sora t-they" He began but couldn't speak Charli ran up to Jaxx and bent down "Jaxx what's wrong tell us?!" She said as she began to panic Jaxx bit his lip as he wiped his tears again "T-They're g-gone" Jaxx finally yelled knowing Levi's reaction "What. . . " He stared "I. . . I . . ." Jaxx stuttered as Levi tackled him and pinned Jaxx to the floor "WHERE THE HELL IS MY BROTHER?!" He practically screamed "I DONT KNOW OKAY?!" Jaxx yelled back as Tears fell from Levi's face "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!" He yelled "I FUCKING TOLD YOU I DONT KNOW" Jaxx Said as he could barley Talk "GUYS ENOUGH LEVI GET OFF OF HIM" Alex screamed as she ran up to them to pull them apart "Jaxx I swear if something happens to MY BROTHER. . ." Levi said threatening him "YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR BROTHER THAN HOW I FEEL?!" Jaxx said as he continued yelling "I JUST LOST MY FUCKING HUSBAND!" He said as tears continued falling down his face (another plot twist they're married :3) Alex stared as she tried to hold back her tears as the other squad members watched as they began fighting "GUYS ENOUGH" Charli screamed shocking everyone "I KNOW YOU BOTH LOST THE ONES YOU LOVE BUT HELL YOU SHOULDN'T FIGHT ESCH OTHER BECAUSE OF IT!" She said as tears fell down her face light grabbed her arm as he pulled her close to him "Charli Its okay we'll figure something out" He said as he kissed her forehead the officers came out as Zach and Alex ran up to them "Any traces of them?!" She said as tears fell from her face "Sorry nothing it's like they just vanished into thin air" He said looking down at Alex and Zach Jaxx stood up and ran inside the house he threw his door open and grabbed his jacket and keys and ran down stairs "Where the hell are you going?" Levi grabbed Jaxx's arm "I'm going to find my husband and your brother now you can either leave me alone or Come with me" Jaxx said without looking at Levi who sighed "Let's go" He then said "Guys shouldn't we wait for the cops to find them" Alex said walking up to them as she placed a hand on Jaxx's shoulder "They're not gonna find them" Jaxx said pushing Alex's hand off the others watched as both boys got into the car ad Jaxx sped away. . . .

*YEET welp this took a long time to type but how's your day going? :3 any of you got Tiktok? Wait I'm getting off topic anyways I dont know if this chapter turned out okay. . . I- yeah but I want you to guess who took them *Hint* Its someone who can travel through fandoms . . . .*