21

"Guys he is in the band" I sigh.

"But he wasn't there" Ashton whines.

"Ashton, Michaels in the band therefor he is coming" I say. I grab my phone and call Michael.

(M=Michael L=Lia)

M: Hey Lia what's up?

L: well me and the boys were performing in the park and a guy came over who owns a record label and told us to come down and as you're in the band me and the boys were wondering if you'd come

M: oh sure, what time and where?

L: Tomorrow at three and at Brown records

M: Leo Brown signed you?!

L: if he likes us he will

M: okay I'll see you tomorrow

L: Bye Mikey

"He'll be there" I nod just as the door bell rings "They're here!"

Today our auntie and cousins were coming (I've decided to make jack and Ben their cousins and if you've ever seen the picture of Luke eating cereal with the little boy and Luke playing with the little girl, they're their cousins too. And I made up their names sorry) There's Ben who's twenty two, Jack who's twenty one, Dylan who's five and Lacey who's three.

Ashton laughs at my excitement and I run to the door and don't even let them walk through before I jump onto Ben, hugging him tightly.

"As you can see she's very excited" Luke laughs. I move to Jack and hug him too.

"Well don't I feel loved" My auntie laughs. I giggle and hug her.

"Hiya Jodie" I say, I crouch down and Lacey runs into my arms "Hiya"

"Lia!" She yells making me laugh. I ruffle Dylans hair before he jumps on my back. I stand up and spin round before running into the living room and dropping him on the couch.

"Again!" Dylan squeals.

"You've been here two minutes and I'm already out of breath" I laugh and tickle him.

"So who's this?" Jack asks, pointing to Ashton. Jodie slaps him across the head and he groans "I apologise, Amelia who is this?"

"this is my boyfriend, Ashton. Ashton this is Jack, Ben, Dylan and Lacey" I say.

"Ooo! Baby Lia has a boyfriend" Ben says, picking me up fireman style and spinning me around. I laugh as he runs into the back garden "Pool!"

"No! Ben no" I squeal but am soon underwater. I emerge and push Ben back under "not funny!"

"It is funny though" Ben laughs. I splash him before getting out and going to walk into the house but mum stops me.

"You're not dragging water all through the house" Mum says.

"Then what do I do?" I ask.

"Blow off with the leaf blower, I just emptied it" Mum says.

"Mum can't you just grab me a towel?" I ask. Mum shakes her head and shuts the door "this is your fault"

"You love me really Li" Ben winks. I roll my eyes and sit down "So what's the deal with you and curly?"

"Curly? Oh Ashton. What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well I've never seen him around" Ben shrugs.

"He was Lukes best friend and we went to school together and I dunno we just started dating" I lie.