7. The Legend of Alice May

It was a late night in a town several miles away from Crystal Cove. Then a limo pulled up to a house as a teenager exited said house. But his mother quickly followed while taking pictures. It was really annoying the teen and his unamused father.

Teen: No more mom, that is like your third memory card.

Mother: Oh I'm sorry, it just reminds me of my prom. So much joy, so much passion, it was the best night of our lives. Right dear?

Father: You didn't go with me.

Mother: Oh, right.

That's when the limo driver started to honk the horn. So the teen grab a bouquet of flowers and got ready to go.

Teen: Alright I'm late, I've got to go.

With that, the teen got in the limo and handed an unknown girl the flowers. Then he closed the door as the limo drove off.

Girl: Thanks for coming Randy, can I make a little confession?

Randy: Sure.

Girl: This isn't my first Prom.

Randy: What do you mean? Were you heals back?

Girl: No, at my other schools, I want to proms with other boys.

Randy: Look, I just want to party hardy and get my swerve on, you know?

Girl: I just want you to know I think you're the one. Are you Randy? Are you the one?

This really seemed to confuse the teen as he slightly felt uncomfortable at the sudden question. That's when his date ripped off her face to reveal a undead ghost girl in a old dress. And it had completely caught the teen by surprise ad he jumped back in horror.

Randy: *terrified* What?!

Ghost girl: Be my boyfriend Randy! For ever and ever and ever!

Then the ghost girl had started to maniacally laugh as Randy screamed in terror. Then the limo drove off and had vanished with both the ghost girl and the teen with it.

The next night, we see a vampire get staked in the heart. Then as it falls to the ground and we see a man in robes on a grave stone over several other vampires.

Van Ghoul: Suck on thar, suckers!

Then it reveals to just be a horror movie being watched by Shaggy and Scooby. But the two were hiding under some sheets due to how scary the movie was to them.

Announcer: Don't forget that this weekend is the annual Van Ghoul--ithon. Four hundred and fifty two classic Van Ghoul specials without the commercials.

Shaggy: Oh boy, oh boy Scoob. This years Van Ghoul-ithon sounds like the best one ever.

Scooby: Reah! Just eating and Van Ghoul, eating and Van Ghoul.

Both: For a whole weekend!

Velma: *sarcastically* Yeah, yippie.

Then the two had remembered that Velma was with them. But Shaggy was confused as to why she was so unamused this time.

Shaggy: Um, Scooby Doo, all this marathon talk is getting me kind of hungry.

Scooby: I'm on it, Scooby Dooby Doo.

With that, Scooby goes into the kitchen to get some food. It was a good thing it would give Shaggy to talk to Velma.

Shaggy: What's wrong Velma? I thought you loved the marathon.