꧁Chapter 4꧂

━━━━━༻3rd POV༺━━━━━

"Welcome home Shinsuke! Oh? Good evening [Y/N]!" Yumie smiled as she greeted her grandson and his childhood friend.

"Good evening grandma." Kita said as he took off his shoes.

"Hi hi." [Y/N] waved as he tossed his shoes off.

"Staying the night?" Yumie asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"I'll get the futon for you." Yumie said before Kita stopped her.

"No grandma, I'll do it." Kita said before the old women nodded.

"How about I make you some tea [Y/N]?" She asked the boy before he nodded and followed her.

"Sit, sit. I'll bring the tea kettle in." She said as [Y/N] sat down on the cushion and looked into the garden.

"To think her and Shin~Shin did all of that." [Y/N] said as he admired the garden.

"Did what?" Someone said which startled [Y/N].

"Shin~Shin. Don't sneak up on me like that." [Y/N] pouted as Kita said next to him.

"Wheres my grandma?" Kita asked before the old lady walked into the room with a kettle and some cups.

"Sorry for the wait!" She said as she placed the kettle and cup on the table before sitting down across from the two.

"Help yourselves." Yumie smiled before [Y/N] poured some tea into a cup. Kita did the same as the [H/C] haired boy took a sip of the tea.

"Your tea is nice as always Yumemi~." [Y/N] smiled as the lady laughed.

"Yumemi?" Kita asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"That's the nickname I came up with for you grandma." [Y/N] said before Kita nodded. [Y/N] then gasped before getting up and running out the room.

"No running in the house [Y/N]." Kita said before said male came back into the room with the bread they bought from the bakery.

"What's this?" Yumie asked as [Y/N] took one of the baked goods out the bag and handed it to her.

"Have some. It's great!" [Y/N] said before taking one for himself and handing the bag to Kita. The grey haired male nodded before taking one and closing the bag.

"It taste nice." Yumie smiled as she took another bite of the bread.

"Mhm! I'll buy some more tomorrow!" [Y/N] smiled.

"You mean me?" Kita asked as [Y/N] laughed sheepishly.

"Anyways, thank you for the tea. I'm going to go study in my room now. You can join me when you're done [Y/N]." Kita said as [Y/N] stuck his tongue out at Kita. [Y/N] hated studying, the thought of sitting in front a book and papers for hours looking over stuff disgusted him.